Klobuchar Admits Trump-Touted Drug Used To Treat Now-Recovered Husband, Continues To Bash Trump Over Drug Anyway

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Still, Klobuchar bashed President Trump on Wednesday for taking the drug, which is often given in combination with azithromycin, as a preventive measure against COVID-19

“Well, I think that I listened to the science there. I believe he did briefly take that drug … or some drug like it, but I think that we have to listen to the science and you have to listen to your doctors with what is going to work in each individual situation,” the Deomcrat admitted to host Michael Smerconish, according to The Washington Examiner.

“Sometimes, you might have other conditions that make it so you can’t take certain drugs,” she added. “Sometimes your own condition with the virus wouldn’t demand. I think people have to look at what works. I believe in science, something this president has been not listening to.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bide...band-continues-to-bash-trump-over-drug-anyway

Hijinx

If she looked at what works she would look at her husband and join Trump in his assumption.
What a bitch.