Klobuchar out, endorses Biden

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Amy be gone and endorsing Biden. She is flying to Texas to join his team.

GregV814

No. Apparently the magic Muslim is now making personal calls to the wannabes offering them one of two options.
  1. take one for the team for biden
  2. maybe lose a knee cap and sleep with Epstein.

SamSpade

Could they REALLY be clearing the path for Bloomberg? I still can't believe everyone's moving aside for Joe - they ARE afraid of Sanders winning.

But I tell you, it's gonna be (figuratively) blood in the streets if Bernie wins big tomorrow.

Hijinx

It looks like Biden is going to be the winner here.
Does that mean that he and his son cannot be held accountable for the Millions they got from Iran and china?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Does that mean that he and his son cannot be held accountable for the Millions they got from Iran and china?

The field is changing so quickly, I haven’t had time to think. Very good question. I think I know the answer, but will wait. May be pleasantly surprised, but, probably not. God bless the USA.

herb749

That's the next shoe to drop. His fawning media will not cover it of course.

Hijinx

Can't wait. Maybe Jo will get debate help from hillary.

It appears that although almost anyone who has been watching can see that corrupt Joe and his boy have enriched themselves by using his position as VP, and although he makes a new Faux Pas every day the Democrats have decided to go with him and his limited abilities.

Somehow they brought enough pressure on Butjudge and Klobucher or rewarded them or promised them enough of a high job in Biden's administration to get them to drop out. Dems know Bloomberg is no threat and they assume warren isn't either.
They have placed their bet on a horse that will have a tough time out of the gate, and will falter in the stretch IMO.

Hijinx

Money or no money,and win or lose on Super Tuesday, no one would drop out the day before without good reason.

TPD

the poor dad
Bernie has crowds similar to Trump Rally Crowds. Biden is lucky to get a couple hundred. The fix is in for sleepy Joe.