Kmart removes kid's bride costume after severe backlash

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
And so the madness continues...

This is what the pumpkins looked like on the display:

Rommey

If you don't like what a store is selling, there's really a simple answer: don't buy whatever it is, or better yet, don't shop there.
If a store pisses me off enough, I just don't shop there....ever. I have several stores that pissed me off years ago and I haven't spent a dime in any of them since. I'm sure they don't miss my money, but I feel satisfied that none of my money went to them.

nutz

Don't all little girls dream about growing up and getting married one day? Now if the Aussies were putting these costumes on sheep I guess this nut would be fine with that.
:killingme:killingmeEspecially the ones with two mommies and/or two daddies

nutz

If you don't like what a store is selling, there's really a simple answer: don't buy whatever it is, or better yet, don't shop there.
If a store pisses me off enough, I just don't shop there....ever. I have several stores that pissed me off years ago and I haven't spent a dime in any of them since. I'm sure they don't miss my money, but I feel satisfied that none of my money went to them.

It is not about what YOU want, need or do its all about ME. Whatever I want has been decided to be good enough for you.

PsyOps

Pixelated

This isn't about being offended, it's about control. There is a large portion of our country that don't want you to live your life freely. Compliance is their goal. They have their way of thinking and you will comply. I am certain that whoever this person is, that pushed this petition, is sitting at home smiling about how she got an entire massive company to comply with her demands.