Knee Surgery

J

jp2854

you could go over to calvert county and go to dr.spatz. I really like her a lot. She is the one I see everytime I hurt myself and need an orthopedic doctor. I don't know her number off the top of my head. You can look her up on 411.com. she works with dr. rozeran (sp) and i have never been to him once and don't know anything about him sorry.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
I have been going to Dr Yousef. Care for Advanced Orthopedics. 301-645-5410. He's in Chas Co but at the Bean Building one Wednesday a month, if you have that kind of time.

Dukesdad

I had Rozran do my knee a few years ago. Unfortunalty, I have an appointment with him in a couple weeks to see what I did when I slipped on the ice...

phredsmom

I'm looking for a good knee surgeon. Does anyone know of any.

Uday R. Patel, MD
Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
The Orthopedic & Spine Center at CMH

Calvert Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Center
Calvert Medical Office Building
110 Hospital Road, Suite 201
Prince Frederick, MD 20678
410-535-1343
1-866-705-5729
Fax 410-535-6954

Solomons Medical Center
14090 H.G. Trueman Road, Suite 1100
Solomons, MD 20688
410-326-4708
Fax 410-326-0297

Dunkirk Medical Center
10845 Town Center Blvd., Suite 101
Dunkirk, MD 20754
1-866-705-5729
Fax 410-257-1829

SoMDGirl42

I had Rozran do my knee a few years ago. Unfortunalty, I have an appointment with him in a couple weeks to see what I did when I slipped on the ice...

Dr. Rozran did my knee and Dr. Spatz did my shoulder and my son's fingers. I liked them both. Most visits I was able to get at the Solomons office which made it more convenient for me.

got2party

Anne Arundel Orthapedics---Dr. King--specializes in only knee surgery. Know several people who have used them. Results were excellent!!!

Dr. King did double-knee replacement on my mom a couple of years ago....she had nothing put positive things to say about him.

D-35

Dr. Mark Henderson

Dr. Mark Henderson, Orthopedic Surgeon
23000Moakley St
Leonardtown, Md
301-475-5555

He did both of my husbands knees. Awesome doctor.

+++++++++++++++++++
Dittoes on Dr. Henderson. He repaired a badly-torn meniscus in my Rt. knee in 2008. Got me into surgery within 30 days. Painless and fast re-hab in my case. He's very good.

surfer1

+++++++++++++++++++
Dittoes on Dr. Henderson. He repaired a badly-torn meniscus in my Rt. knee in 2008. Got me into surgery within 30 days. Painless and fast re-hab in my case. He's very good.

Same with me!! Great Doc! Feel like I never had a problem with my knee now!! He is very conservative which I appreciate and very kind. I never experienced pain post op either and was getting around quickly!

D-35

Conservative ? and Kind ?

Same with me!! Great Doc! Feel like I never had a problem with my knee now!! He is very conservative which I appreciate and very kind. I never experienced pain post op either and was getting around quickly!

Just so that you and readers of these posts understand my comments (and) your misguided responses to them... Did I say here that Dr. Mark Henderson was conservative in his thinking? Did I ever imply that Dr. Henderson was kind ? Just WHERE are You coming from?? What a wimp! Speak for yourself.

surfer1

Just so that you and readers of these posts understand my comments (and) your misguided responses to them... Did I say here that Dr. Mark Henderson was conservative in his thinking? Did I ever imply that Dr. Henderson was kind ? Just WHERE are You coming from?? What a wimp! Speak for yourself.

Just so you understand I was agreeing with you that my experience with surgery was painless and I also had a quick rehab. I think you didn't understand that when you say "conservative" with a doctor that means he tries other options if appropriate before jumping into more aggressive choices like surgery! We aren't talking politics here! I also think if a doctor is kind that does not define him as a wimp.