Know anyone quitting over the Federal Employee vaccine mandate?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

The Executive Branch consists of all of the agencies and departments of the federal government, including our armed forces (which are part of the Department of Defense).
I wouldn't call these part of the executive branch, but, a president does have a certain authority over all federal agencies and departmental employees.

PeoplesElbow

Not impossible to fire someone in the government, it just takes work.

I would like to point out that flight test is a revolving door, people quitting all the time. Have had quite a few come from private industry and they left due to the stress placed on them.

Louise

It sure is NOT ABOUT FREEDOM!!, They DGAF about personal choice".

WE saw this coming. Now, what are WE going to do about it? That is the question. What goes around comes around. History, absolutely, does repeat itself. This happened to the indigenous in this country back in the day. I have Shawnee blood in my veins because my ancestor, Daniel, married a Shawnee in Kansas In 1840.
I wish I lived there, now.. God bless the USA.

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
WE saw this coming. Now, what are WE going to do about it? That is the question. What goes around comes around. History, absolutely, does repeat itself. This happened to the indigenous in this country back in the day. I have Shawnee blood in my veins because my ancestor, Daniel, married a Shawnee in Kansas. I wish I lived there, now.. God bless the USA.
I don't know what I am going to do. But I do know what I am NOT going to comply!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Well, there are only three branches of the government and those agencies and departments aren't legislative branch or judicial branch functions, right?
I must acquiesce. I stand corrected. You, and others, are correct. Per the White House website, the executive branch includes:

The President
The Vice President
Executive Office of the President
The Cabinet
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT
DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR
DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
DEPARTMENT OF STATE
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY

DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS

Calistress

If I may ...

Ask for, demand, proof of vaccination from every person above your position; Your supervisor, your boss, the CEO, everyone, before you think of getting the "vaccine". Until you can verify they have had the "vaccine", you do not get the injection.

This won't go the way you think it will, buddy. People don't have a right to demand medical records from a coworker. This is the HR department's jurisdiction.

Either follow the directive of the HR department or be terminated. This directive is no different than school children being required to get immunized

HemiHauler

This won't go the way you think it will, buddy. People don't have a right to demand medical records from a coworker. This is the HR department's jurisdiction.

Either follow the directive of the HR department or be terminated. This directive is no different than school children being required to get immunized

Exactly right. Government workers are already wards of the State, and the fact they're gonna complain when told what to do by Uncle Sugar is just laughable.

Exercise your liberty to seek private employment or comply. They will complain a bit on social media, but they will comply.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.”

― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
“The amount of violations of human rights in a country is always an inverse function of the amount of complaints about human rights violations heard from there. The greater the number of complaints being aired, the better protected are human rights in that country.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Uh huh. When it's a coworker, supervisor or whatever, asking or demanding proof of vaccination, damn straight skippy I'd be asking to see their vaccine card first.

As well, a coworker, HR, or whomever, has no right to demand any medical records from myself, or you, or anyone.

Calistress

If I may ...

Uh huh. When it's a coworker, supervisor or whatever, asking or demanding proof of vaccination, damn straight skippy I'd be asking to see their vaccine card first.

As well, a coworker, HR, or whomever, has no right to demand any medical records from myself, or you, or anyone.

Welcome to the USA. You can demand all you want, it doesn't mean it's going to happen. In fact, you're probably likely to be terminated. If you aren't retired, go ahead and make your demands and tell us how it works out.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Welcome to the USA. You can demand all you want, it doesn't mean it's going to happen. In fact, you're probably likely to be terminated. If you aren't retired, go ahead and make your demands and tell us how it works out.
You're quite the fan of naked authoritarianism, I see...