Know of a good dog trainer?

jenbengen

Watch it
Hi everybody. We are making good progress with our 8 month old dog (she is mostly pitt with a little bit of something else mixed in) but I would love somebody with more experience to help us with our main issues. She weighs as much as my 6 year old and she is a jumper when very excited. We can't seem to break her of this and it's making things a challenge.
Anybody know of a good place/person that would be able to help us with some training sessions (I prefer it to be one-on-one, not a group). I know Petco offers it but I wanted to ask around before I committed to anything.

Oh, I live in Great Mills.
Thanks all! :howdy:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Hi everybody. We are making good progress with our 8 month old dog (she is mostly pitt with a little bit of something else mixed in) but I would love somebody with more experience to help us with our main issues. She weighs as much as my 6 year old and she is a jumper when very excited. We can't seem to break her of this and it's making things a challenge.
Anybody know of a good place/person that would be able to help us with some training sessions (I prefer it to be one-on-one, not a group). I know Petco offers it but I wanted to ask around before I committed to anything.

I wish I had time to do it. :frown: But I can tell you how to break her of it.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

Yes..... Turbo and I could help you :love:

pm TurboK9 :yay:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Any secrets ya'll wanna share? My pup does this as well, and though we ignore him, or tell him down..he does it. He just gets so happy to see people.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Our dog did this to the kids when they were all in the yard. We put him on a leash when in the yard and whenever he would go to jump, we'd pull the leash in a downward manner and say NO!. He eventually learned.

joedancer

bookman
Contact Erin Jones. She is really great. Follows the same principles as Victoria Stillwell (TV show, It's Me or the Dog). PM me for her email address.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I've consulted with TurboK9 and he really knows his stuff. I agree, contact TurboK9.

I was immersed in the LE K9 world for years attending the K9 competitions, and helping the LE's train their K9's, so I was very impressed with Turbo's knowledge base.

Yes..... Turbo and I could help you :love:

pm TurboK9 :yay:

TurboK9

I've consulted with TurboK9 and he really knows his stuff. I agree, contact TurboK9.

I was immersed in the LE K9 world for years attending the K9 competitions, and helping the LE's train their K9's, so I was very impressed with Turbo's knowledge base.

:smooch: