Knowledgeable Gun People - Rumor Help.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Thanks. I'll consider it. But not for now.

I just noticed that your original thread title is still showing up in the feed, even though it looks like you tried to edit the title, and now shows .... ....

That’s the thing. You can edit a post without being premo, but you cannot edit a thread title without being premo. Just trying to help. Catch 22 and all. You have been here longer than me. What do I know. :lol:

hitchicken

You have been here longer than me. What do I know. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yes, but I post way less than you. Just because I'm much, much, much older doesn't mean I'm smarter than you.

littlelady

God bless the USA
See? I even messed up your quote above.

And, what is your point in this exchange. I was trying to help you. Oh, well. No reply expected. And you are wrong on who was here first. You were. I became a member in Dec 2011 as mamatutu; after you. Happy foruming.

I do have a question. What does the total post count have to do with anything? Maybe, you should post more often. :smile:

And, life is full of choices. Pick one and stick with it. You are welcome. Oh, and yeah, what did I ever do to you? In my recollection on this forum, you and I have never interacted.

One more thing. I am 63. How old are you?

Last edited:

BOP

And, what is your point in this exchange. I was trying to help you. Oh, well. No reply expected. And you are wrong on who was here first. You were. I became a member in Dec 2011 as mamatutu; after you. Happy foruming.

I do have a question. What does the total post count have to do with anything? Maybe, you should post more often. :smile:

And, life is full of choices. Pick one and stick with it. You are welcome. Oh, and yeah, what did I ever do to you? In my recollection on this forum, you and I have never interacted.

One more thing. I am 63. How old are you?

You seem a little prickly in this exchange, sha.

black dog

Free America
you seem a little prickly in this exchange, sha.

lol..
Anteater_are-you-not-entertained-e1313173375543.jpg