Known Mentally Unstable Freaks Welcomed Into Military

WingsOfGold

What could possibly go wrong?

Sure, I want these broken units watching my 6. :rolleyes:

Harrowing statistics from a study revealed alarming levels of attempted suicide among transgender youth.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I read a science fiction story when I was a kid - I wish I could remember the name of it - it was set in a future when heterosexuality has been banned and anyone who engages in man/woman sex is hunted down and lobotomized.

Anyway, the Leftists are trying to destroy our country and weaken our global protection, so it makes sense that senile Gropey Joe wants to fill our armed forces with the most dysfunctional folks he can get his hands on and disrupt our military as much as he possibly can. And his progbot constituents don't understand the need for global protection because, well, they're all ****ing stupid so you know they're cheering their foolish heads off over this.

It is my hope that China invades us during his presidency. We'll see how that works out for him and his little pals.

Louise

PREMO Member
I read a science fiction story when I was a kid - I wish I could remember the name of it - it was set in a future when heterosexuality has been banned and anyone who engages in man/woman sex is hunted down and lobotomized.

Anyway, the Leftists are trying to destroy our country and weaken our global protection, so it makes sense that senile Gropey Joe wants to fill our armed forces with the most dysfunctional folks he can get his hands on and disrupt our military as much as he possibly can. And his progbot constituents don't understand the need for global protection because, well, they're all ****ing stupid so you know they're cheering their foolish heads off over this.

It is my hope that China invades us during his presidency. We'll see how that works out for him and his little pals.
Was it one on this list?
https://io9.gizmodo.com/scifi-books-that-have-been-banned-in-the-twenty-first-c-5061460
Or, this list...
https://www.worldswithoutend.com/lists_banned_sff.asp
And, there are other sites. God bless the USA.

WingsOfGold

They may, for nonperformance of duty from Hunter.

SamSpade

This is SIMILAR to what happens in Joe Haldeman's "The Forever War" where in order to curb the population, homosexuality is encouraged. When the protagonist returns again to Earth, time dilation sets him even further into the future where ALL procreation is by cloning, and heterosexuality is considered vulgar and he is shunned and hated by other people on Earth.

That's as close as I can remember.

Hijinx

I wonder in the past how many kids were committing suicide because they thought they were of the wrong gender?
It seems the idea never came up until these people started pushing it.

Back a few years you were either Heterosexual of Homosexual with a few freaks thrown in who wanted to wear women's clothes.
But I don't remember kids committing suicide because of it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's interesting to watch them dredge all this stuff up that I thought was put to bed decades ago. It must be the Leftist coasts and urban nightmares that have these racial and sexual problems because in Lincoln, NE in the late 70s, early 80s we didn't care about that stuff. My high school had a large black population and they were just normal kids scattered across the various social groups. We had interracial couples and nobody cared. We had gay kids and nobody cared.

Now here we are 30+ years later and that's ALL these Leftist idiots care about.

I'm guessing people were getting along too well so they had to sow some division seeds and make us all hate each other.

limblips

PREMO Member
And trannies in the military a few days after the new SecDef ordered in depth sexual awareness training....

Monello

Yeah, whatever
PREMO Member
Transsexuals have to make up a tiny fraction of the US population. How many of that group who want to serve in the military has to be a mere fraction of the original tiny fraction. So we are talking about a dozen people more or less.

We waste entirely too much time on issues that impact so few of us. But I guess the optics look good, so why not appear to be an awesome wokester.

Hijinx

Transsexuals have to make up a tiny fraction of the US population. How many of that group who want to serve in the military has to be a mere fraction of the original tiny fraction. So we are talking about a dozen people more or less.

We waste entirely too much time on issues that impact so few of us. But I guess the optics look good, so why not appear to be an awesome wokester.
You are right and you are wrong.
You are right that there aren't that many mentally ill transexuals around.
You are wrong because the ones that are around will be going into the military to get their fr5ee addadictimee's and home made vagina's.

WingsOfGold

You are right and you are wrong.
You are right that there aren't that many mentally ill transexuals around.
You are wrong because the ones that are around will be going into the military to get their fr5ee addadictimee's and home made vagina's.
That and the abortion they could cause by being a farking unstable NUT. I'd rather them NOT work on my airplane or be behind me with a loaded rifle.

PeoplesElbow

It's interesting to watch them dredge all this stuff up that I thought was put to bed decades ago. It must be the Leftist coasts and urban nightmares that have these racial and sexual problems because in Lincoln, NE in the late 70s, early 80s we didn't care about that stuff. My high school had a large black population and they were just normal kids scattered across the various social groups. We had interracial couples and nobody cared. We had gay kids and nobody cared.

I'm guessing people were getting along too well so they had to sow some division seeds and make us all hate each other.
I guess Nebraska was woke, in the 80s and early 90s I remember the two suspect gays in my school being tormented badly, pushed down stairs, etc. I also remember being told by the older generation to ignore them because if I had anything to do with them people would think I was gay and then I would never be able to get a job.

We only had two black kids at my school, one was wealthy and part of the in crowd, the poor one was part of LD and poor kid crowd,

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I guess Nebraska was woke
Not "woke", just nobody gave a crap about stuff like that. You were either an ahole or you were a good person - that's all anyone really cared about. I remember one guy tried to give a gay student a hard time and the rest of us gave him the ol' peer review and set him straight. I fact checked this with my classmates to make sure I wasn't having a faulty or selective memory, and they confirmed that we didn't have a lot of grouping along racial or sexual or whatever lines, and we all mostly got along. You were either a nice person or you were a jerk, nothing else really mattered.

I think it's the difference between a small city and a major metro area: less people means less hate and discontent, and less people who try to instigate crap like that.

Hijinx

I was in school before integration. The black school was down the road in Loveville.
We didn't have any homosexuals in my school that we knew of except maybe the Girls gym teacher.
We mostly got along pretty good, small class only about 50 kids.
We fought on occasion. always one on one. I never saw two people or more gang up on anyone.
When you fought back then, it was considered cowardice to gang up on one person.
It still is IMO.

SamSpade

Years ago, I remember hearing a doctor say that his profession was always striving to put themselves out of work - obviously if everyone is in perfect health, doctors turn into Maytag repairman - they never have any work (from experience - Maytags are NOT that error free).

What happens when these folks pursuing social justice eventually achieve what they're working for? A world where people don't care what color your skin is, what God you worship or what your sexual preferences are? I mean, time was, people hated others of the same race based on NATIONALITY - people hated Irish - or Italians - or Poles - or Germans - or Hungarians (ok I really only knew one person who hated "hungies"). And they're all white.

Now, we have a lot of what they wanted. So to borrow from John Adams, they're going about seeking monsters to destroy. It's not enough that people treat each other fairly and don't commit acts of cruelty to one another - they have to find new ways where we're all still being prejudiced to one another, even if none of us are remotely aware of it.

We have nations across the world - where people in these previously discriminated against groups I mentioend above - and others - are routinely butchered, assaulted, raped, beaten and killed in most gruesome fashion - to say nothing of daily oppression. By comparison - this place is paradise. Even in nations we see as enlightened - there's very obvious racism and discrimination, and the government rarely intervenes.