Kos: How to Forge Presidential Press Passes

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Maybe Kerad should be calling the USSS about this.

You may have seen on the news that President Bush was heckled during his July 4th speech at Monticello by CodePink moonbats doing their usual “spoiled children on crack” routine.

Q: How do these lunatics get into these kinds of events?

A: They forge press passes, and brag about it at Daily Kos

Daily Kos: How to Forge Presidential Press Passes

AndyMarquisLIVE

Maybe Kerad should be calling the USSS about this.

You may have seen on the news that President Bush was heckled during his July 4th speech at Monticello by CodePink moonbats doing their usual “spoiled children on crack” routine.

Q: How do these lunatics get into these kinds of events?

A: They forge press passes, and brag about it at Daily Kos

Daily Kos: How to Forge Presidential Press Passes
I can't believe a company press pass is all you need to get into those events. I would think you'd need more, you would for just about anything else. :shrug:

Sounds like someone needs to review something somewhere - that could've been any psycho. And thanks to DAILYPOS, anyone can now know how to get into these type of events. :mad: :tantrum

Someone might want to forward this on to Homeland Security. :smile: Wouldn't want Mikey reading it and finding out how to get to Barack Obama. :frown::rolleyes:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
I can't believe a company press pass is all you need to get into those events. I would think you'd need more, you would for just about anything else. :shrug:

Sounds like someone needs to review something somewhere - that could've been any psycho. And thanks to DAILYPOS, anyone can now know how to get into these type of events. :mad: :tantrum

Someone might want to forward this on to Homeland Security. :smile: Wouldn't want Mikey reading it and finding out how to get to Barack Obama. :frown::rolleyes:

You would know better than most I think. Don't they ask for anything besides a press pass when you cover the races?

One would think that Code Pink costumes would be a dead giveaway.

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
You would know better than most I think. Don't they ask for anything besides a press pass when you cover the races?

One would think that Code Pink costumes would be a dead giveaway.

Can't you old dudes come up with more interesting stuff? Guess not.

Attachments

• fail baby.jpg
    fail baby.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 63

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Can't you old dudes come up with more interesting stuff? Guess not.

I'm the old dude, Andy the young dude, you're just a stoopid dude.

Post what you think is interesting, nobody is forcing you to click on the topic.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I have...

...no problem with this and, if it was me, I'd get one of them up on stage and turn 'em lose; "So, what do you think of the job I've been doing, miss?"

"I THINK YOU'RE ####ING SATAN!!!! I THINK YOU DRINK THE BLOOD OF IRAQI CHILDREN, YOU PIG!!! I THINK YOU'R RAPING THIS PLANET YOU EVIL MONSTER BASTARD!!!!! O-BA-MA! O-BA-MA! O-BA-MA!!!"

Of course, most GOP'ers are far too stupid to let the left hang itself.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
...no problem with this and, if it was me, I'd get one of them up on stage and turn 'em lose; "So, what do you think of the job I've been doing, miss?"

"I THINK YOU'RE ####ING SATAN!!!! I THINK YOU DRINK THE BLOOD OF IRAQI CHILDREN, YOU PIG!!! I THINK YOU'R RAPING THIS PLANET YOU EVIL MONSTER BASTARD!!!!! O-BA-MA! O-BA-MA! O-BA-MA!!!"

:killingme

Crap Larry, now I need go change my depends. I pizzed myself!

AndyMarquisLIVE

Nope, NASCAR especially. You've got to pre-apply months in advance to be able to cover any national-level race. It's not a matter of having a press pass or not. They have to grant you access.

This whole thing is amazing, the fact that security is this weak, and that psychos like this can get this close to the President of the United States.

Pfft. You wouldn't even be able to pull this type of crap at MIR. I bet even Rick Jones has better security than this in place. :pete:

AndyMarquisLIVE

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

My biggest problem here is security. If these left wing psychos can get press-level almost unlimited access to an event where the POTUS is, damn. :yikes:

I would've thought you'd have to submit to background checks and all that.

:ohwell:

So much for all the talk about Bush and The White House only letting Republican reporters to events. :duh:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well...

:killingme

Crap Larry, now I need go change my depends. I pizzed myself!

...think about it. The media can't get around it. They'd be stuck with the dilemma of denouncing these dolts as freaks and the possibility of mom or sis not inviting them to Thanksgiving this year.

How many times has a GOP'er been on the spot and allowed themselves to be maneuvered into stating, for the record, they don't hate children or snail darters and how many times would their entire case be made simply by letting some screamer from row 12 making a bubbling azz out of themselves, their cause celebre and the American left in general?

"Yeah..." said the GOP'er "How about we put the sharp objects away, shall we?"

Republicans are political cowards of the first order. Embrace free speech.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So...

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

My biggest problem here is security. If these left wing psychos can get press-level almost unlimited access to an event where the POTUS is, damn. :yikes:

I would've thought you'd have to submit to background checks and all that.

:ohwell:

So much for all the talk about Bush and The White House only letting Republican reporters to events. :duh:

...what? So effing what? What are they gonna do? Pie 'em? Can you honestly make the case that the world would have suffered had we lost Bubba or W to some horrible tragedy?

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
...think about it. The media can't get around it. They'd be stuck with the dilemma of denouncing these dolts as freaks and the possibility of mom or sis not inviting them to Thanksgiving this year.

How many times has a GOP'er been on the spot and allowed themselves to be maneuvered into stating, for the record, they don't hate children or snail darters and how many times would their entire case be made simply by letting some screamer from row 12 making a bubbling azz out of themselves, their cause celebre and the American left in general?

"Yeah..." said the GOP'er "How about we put the sharp objects away, shall we?"

Republicans are political cowards of the first order. Embrace free speech.

I do agree Republicans don't have the 'nads to let leftie wingnuts hang themselves. Problem as I see it is that the LSM wouldn't bother reporting the story. Or put the spin on it as 'people speaking to power!' or some such wingnut slogan.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Horse hockey...

I do agree Republicans don't have the 'nads to let leftie wingnuts hang themselves. Problem as I see it is that the LSM wouldn't bother reporting the story. Or put the spin on it as 'people speaking to power!' or some such wingnut slogan.

If one of them raving moon bats pie'd the POTUS or called him a baby killing ########## on tape, they'd have NO choice. What are they gonna do? Let FOX and Rush Limbaugh be the only ones playing it, over and over and over again? The 3 network franchise is OVER. They can't bury stuff any more.

They'd have to go on and have to denounce these zoomers. Let 'em try and explain that this is some sort of rational anger for what they see as bad governance.

ImnoMensa

I would tell the Secret Service to shoot on sight anyone wearing pink or found to have anything pink in their bag