Kristen Bell Knocks ‘Snow White’ Because The Prince Kisses Her Without Consent

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Within 24 hours of actress Keira Knightley announcing her ban on the films "Cinderella" and "The Little Mermaid" for her three-year-old daughter for sending false messages on female empowerment, "Frozen" actress Kristen Bell blasted "Snow White" for teaching girls false messages about consent and talking to strangers.

Speaking with Parents, Bell expressed how she loves reading to her daughters and discussing the stories every time they put the book down. In the case of "Snow White," Bell used that to teach the girls a lesson about consent and talking to strangers.

Bell explained, "Every time we close Snow White I look at my girls and ask, 'Don't you think it's weird that Snow White didn't ask the old witch why she needed to eat the apple? Or where she got that apple?' I say, 'I would never take food from a stranger, would you?' And my kids are like, 'No!' And I'm like, 'Okay, I'm doing something right.'"

Another One? Now Kristen Bell Knocks ‘Snow White’ Because The Prince Kisses Her Without Consent

After reading this article, I re-watched Snow White and it was quite apparent Doc had her medical power of attorney and authorized the life-saving kiss.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
After reading this article, I re-watched Snow White and it was quite apparent Doc had her medical power of attorney and authorized the life-saving kiss.

Good thing she didn't need a "jump-start!"

CPUSA

She believes in liberal drug use but cannot let her daughters enjoy a fairy tale.
A dope smoking liberal who embraces marijuana but not fairy tales.

You must've had a very bad experience with pot...
Please, tell us all about it...convince me why my epileptic niece should keep searching for something else to help her seizures
Because, thanks to Obama and his awesome healthcare reform, she can't afford the pharmaceutical version anymore

Hijinx

Please, tell us all about it...convince me why my epileptic niece should keep searching for something else to help her seizures
Because, thanks to Obama and his awesome healthcare reform, she can't afford the pharmaceutical version anymore

If the marijuana works for your niece that is fine. I made no mention of your niece unless your niece is Kristen Bell and she is using marijuana medically.
I never smoked pot in my life, not one time ,but I have seen smoke up idiots who have used it---a lot.
I am not trying to convince you of anything.

What I am saying is that this nut case Kristen Bell is so worried about her daughters enjoying a fairy tale and yet she is smoking dope.
Seems a little strange to me.

black dog

Free America

Is there a reason that she cant have the brain surgery to fix her seizures? I ask because one of the yayas i grew up with was an epileptic when we were kids and he had brain surgery 40 years ago and they zapped the area that was causing him problems. Cured him, we still tell his stuff he did he cant remember about. He really didnt do any of it, but its fun to #### with him.

But I will say, if weed fixed a problem that my kid or I had, I would be growing what I needed in my basement.

CPUSA

If the marijuana works for your niece that is fine. I made no mention of your niece unless your niece is Kristen Bell and she is using marijuana medically.
I never smoked pot in my life, not one time ,but I have seen smoke up idiots who have used it---a lot.
I am not trying to convince you of anything.

What I am saying is that this nut case Kristen Bell is so worried about her daughters enjoying a fairy tale and yet she is smoking dope.
Seems a little strange to me.

No. Just tax the phuck outta it...making it just as expensive as the scrips.
Without EVER smoking it, how can you make any kind of informed decision on it?
Seeing idiots on it isn't an informed opinion. I know just as many idiots who have never smoked it

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I will bet you money right here and now that if Kristen Bell were approached to play Snow White in an upcoming movie, she would give the producer a bj to get the part.

Hijinx

No. Just tax the phuck outta it...making it just as expensive as the scrips.
Without EVER smoking it, how can you make any kind of informed decision on it?
Seeing idiots on it isn't an informed opinion. I know just as many idiots who have never smoked it

I haven't used Heroin or Cocaine either, and I believe my decision not to is a pretty informed one.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I haven't used Heroin or Cocaine either, and I believe my decision not to is a pretty informed one.

I have never knocked over a liquor store and shot the clerk, but I too think it is an informed decision not to do so in the future. :yay: