KT Harris - Expanding Platform

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
What about time compensation for non smokers who toil away while their coworkers hang out in the smoking pit? More women are enrolled in college. Is there a plan to address that gender gap? The NFL has the Rooney rule demanding that a team interview at least 1 minority candidate when a coaching positions opens up. Is the NFL(or NBA) going to address their racial disparity? Shouldn't the talent on the field mirror the demograhics of the country? Horseracing is hiring tiny jockeys thereby fat shaming larger candidates. Any mention of correcting this discrepancy? So where does the nanny state intervention end?

Hijinx

What about time compensation for non smokers who toil away while their coworkers hang out in the smoking pit? More women are enrolled in college. Is there a plan to address that gender gap? The NFL has the Rooney rule demanding that a team interview at least 1 minority candidate when a coaching positions opens up. Is the NFL(or NBA) going to address their racial disparity? Shouldn't the talent on the field mirror the demograhics of the country? Horseracing is hiring tiny jockeys thereby fat shaming larger candidates. Any mention of correcting this discrepancy? So where does the nanny state intervention end?
It doesn't. They are just getting started good.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
It doesn't. They are just getting started good.
Then they better address my bitch soon. I don't really have 1 but I'm sure if I think hard enough, I can come up with one. I got it. I want to play in the NFL. People that look like me are underrepresented on all 32 teams. Time to fix that. I promise I won't kneel.

This_person

Then they better address my bitch soon. I don't really have 1 but I'm sure if I think hard enough, I can come up with one. I got it. I want to play in the NFL. People that look like me are underrepresented on all 32 teams. Time to fix that. I promise I won't kneel.
The paid staff at the NAACP is not anywhere close to a representation of the diversity (in percentages) of the United States, either. Same with the Rainbow Coalition.

Hijinx

Diversity is a one way street designed to help one race over another.

When the other race is in charge it stops.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Kamala Harris: If Elected I Will Take Gun Dealers’ Licenses Away with Executive Action

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
President Kamala Harris will close that ‘online sales loophole’ that makes guns a click away

We’re willing to bet a lot of Twitchy readers buy ammunition online; that’s because we see you posting photos of your haul every time a candidate like Marianne Williamson says she’s going to ban the manufacture and sale of bullets as president. (And she’ll ban bump stocks too, even though they’re already banned.)

Out: The gun show loophole. In: The online sales loophole. Allow former cop Kamala Harris to explain:

According to Beto AR's are $ 395 Dollars, now KT says they are one click shopping ......

I am missing out, where can I get my Phased Plasma Rifle in a 40W Range

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I just clip the deals outa the Sunday paper and buy all mine mail order. This is today's purchase...can't wait for it to show up!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So much irony in that old advertisement:

1. 20mm caliber anti-vehicle rifle and ammo via mail order. (12.7mm/.50 caliber is typically the legal limit now, with some exceptions).

2. Business located in California

3. Cadmus was contracted by US government to generate revenue through civilian sales of military/government surplus ordnance of all kinds, including fully automatic weapons.

Uncle Sam selling anti-tank rifles outa Cali via mail order. And yet all the uneducated anti-2A weenies clutch their pearls and proclaim loudly how "easily accessible" firearms are today. :killingme

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So much irony in that old advertisement:

1. 20mm caliber anti-vehicle rifle and ammo via mail order. (12.7mm/.50 caliber is typically the legal limit now, with some exceptions).

2. Business located in California

3. Cadmus was contracted by US government to generate revenue through civilian sales of military/government surplus ordnance of all kinds, including fully automatic weapons.

Uncle Sam selling anti-tank rifles outa Cali via mail order. And yet all the uneducated anti-2A weenies clutch their pearls and proclaim loudly how "easily accessible" firearms are today. :killingme

They are as ignorant as they are stupid.