Kudos Sparks

bosox

and congrats on winning your division aboard your pretty and talented beastie! :getdown: 1st time out too...I think I am doing something wrong:razz:

I hope the cold--doesn't keep you away!

Sparks

Awwwww, you are too kind :diva: :lmao: I really had a great time!!! Though I think I'm still cold...........

Your girl did a fabulous job as well. :yahoo:

Thanks for all your help :huggy:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I want to come out to play with my Beast next year. :starcat::starcat:

Congrats on your WIN Sparks. :yay: :clap: What division did you win? Do you have any pictures?

Sparks

I want to come out to play with my Beast next year. :starcat::starcat:

Congrats on your WIN Sparks. :yay: :clap: What division did you win? Do you have any pictures?

We didn't bother taking pictures because there was a photographer there. Now I'm bummed because the photog that was there, charges $10 just to view your proofs. So if they all suck, I'm out $10. That's stupid. I'll pay it though......

It was the Elementary Rider. Baby jumps :smile: It was a really nice event to get your feet wet and see what it's all about.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
We didn't bother taking pictures because there was a photographer there. Now I'm bummed because the photog that was there, charges $10 just to view your proofs. So if they all suck, I'm out $10. That's stupid. I'll pay it though......

It was the Elementary Rider. Baby jumps :smile: It was a really nice event to get your feet wet and see what it's all about.

Was it a full 3 Phase?

$10 seems a little steep to me. So glad Phyxius came out to do pictures at the show last weekend. Did you see the pictures of Juliet. It shows her amazing recovery. :faint:

Sparks

Was it a full 3 Phase?

$10 seems a little steep to me. So glad Phyxius came out to do pictures at the show last weekend. Did you see the pictures of Juliet. It shows her amazing recovery. :faint:

Yeah, it was dressage, stadium and XC.

I did see the pics of Juliet.

Sparks

Even worse, I just found out that if I didn't look at the proofs at the event, I'm SOL. They will not be posted online. He said they really didn't take many photos of Elementary anyway. :cds:

kmbetit

K Betit
CONGRATZ!! I didn't end up making it out. My horse developed a bladder infection last week, had the vet out Friday..he just wasn't quite up to going. Was it fun? Were the courses as scary as they had described? haha

Sparks

CONGRATZ!! I didn't end up making it out. My horse developed a bladder infection last week, had the vet out Friday..he just wasn't quite up to going. Was it fun? Were the courses as scary as they had described? haha

Well if you didn't mind the cold and wind, it was great!!! The courses were pretty cool. I walked the BBN course and probably could have done that one. It looked like a lot of fun. I'll probably do that one in the spring.

Sorry you couldn't make it. Hope your horse is doing better.