KY v. Mich St.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Did anyone else see the shot(s) at the buzzer. All I can say is UFB and it's overtime.

SmallTown

Football season!
I turned on the game with 16 seconds left. what a finish to regulation! should be a fun overtime! go white boy, go white boy, go white boy, go!

CityGrl

Time for a nap
Anyone watch the Illinois game last night? I still can't believe they came back to win it in OT. Amazing games the past few weeks!

Ken King

PREMO Member
CityGrl said:
Anyone watch the Illinois game last night? I still can't believe they came back to win it in OT. Amazing games the past few weeks!
Saw that too, it ain't called March Madness for nothing.

rraley

All I can say is why the hell did Kentucky not take a shot at the end of the first OT...terrible decision-making by the Cats.

I am very upset that State won...all I know is that next year they are going down to ND in football.

SmallTown

Football season!
rraley said:
All I can say is why the hell did Kentucky not take a shot at the end of the first OT...terrible decision-making by the Cats.

I am very upset that State won...all I know is that next year they are going down to ND in football.
ND still plays football? I thought they were going to quit playing football after BC beat them last year?

As for Kentucky not taking a shot, very poor decision making.

rraley

ST, that's low...below the belt...

But let me tell you this piece of wisdom:
What do you call a BC student?
A Notre Dame rejectee.

Ken King

PREMO Member
SmallTown said:
ND still plays football? I thought they were going to quit playing football after BC beat them last year?

As for Kentucky not taking a shot, very poor decision making.
:yeahthat: I heard ND is giving up football this upcoming season for the first male field hockey team. :lol:

SmallTown

Football season!
rraley said:
ST, that's low...below the belt...

But let me tell you this piece of wisdom:
What do you call a BC student?
A Notre Dame rejectee.
And you say republicans are arrogant?

But that is far from being the first time I have heard that statement. Of course most have been smart enough not to mention it since the loss to BC since they realize how much worse it makes them look.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Three of the best games I've seen...

...in quite some time.

Ky v. State
WV vs. Loisville
Illinois vs. Arizona.

The refs were in a TOUGH spot with that call at the end of regulation KY/State. They let the foul go as they try to do at the end of games and it would have been a shame had he clearly stepped on the line.

Great, great games.