NASCAR Kyle Busch 2023

homedepot20

Don't know what FUTURE course Kyle Busch will take regarding JGR & NASCAR , BUT he had agreed to LEAD my 4th Team Entry in 2023 SOMD Fantasy league.
Name to be announced prior to Daytona 500

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Don't know what FUTURE course Kyle Busch will take regarding JGR & NASCAR , BUT he had agreed to LEAD my 4th Team Entry in 2023 SOMD Fantasy league.
Name to be announced prior to Daytona 500
Grandpa Joe is pulling out all the stops to get little Ty his first Xfinity Championship this year, and he is the favorite too. So if that happens, I know Joe would love to save a couple million by putting the grandson in the 18.

homedepot20

Grandpa Joe is pulling out all the stops to get little Ty his first Xfinity Championship this year, and he is the favorite too. So if that happens, I know Joe would love to save a couple million by putting the grandson in the 18.
Very True .
I can also see Kyle in his OWN car as Owner/driver like Tony Stewart when he left JGR

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
What I would love to see happen is they put all different drivers in each car. How would people know? Sort of like in 1st grade where 1 of the teachers switched the identical twins. But they neglected to tell the 6 year old which seat was his. So the kid just stood in the front of the room saying he didn't know which desk was his. Busted.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
What I would love to see happen is they put all different drivers in each car. How would people know? Sort of like in 1st grade where 1 of the teachers switched the identical twins. But they neglected to tell the 6 year old which seat was his. So the kid just stood in the front of the room saying he didn't know which desk was his. Busted.
That was called IROC. International Race Of Champions.