Kyle Rittenhouse makes bail, released from Kenosha jail

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The 17-year-old left the Kenosha County jail around 2 p.m. after his attorneys posted the bond, Sgt. David Wright of the Kenosha County Sheriff’s Department said.

Money was raised through a fundraising effort initiated by Rittenhouse's defense team. Calls and messages to his lawyers were not returned.

And then there's the CNN version...

(CNN)Kyle Rittenhouse, the teen accused in the fatal shooting of two people in August during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, was released from custody after posting $2 million in bail, according to the county's sheriff's department.
Rittenhouse was released Friday afternoon after the $2 million was posted through his attorney, Kenosha County Sheriff's Department spokesman Sgt. David Wright told CNN.

An attorney for Rittenhouse has claimed that there is evidence that the teen acted in self-defense.
Black, who is charged with two counts of intentionally giving a weapon to a person under the age of 18 causing death, allegedly bought and stored the alleged murder weapon for Rittenhouse.

AKA..> "Self-Defense Firearm"

Hijinx

Black, who is charged with two counts of intentionally giving a weapon to a person under the age of 18 causing death, allegedly bought and stored the alleged murder weapon for Rittenhouse.

Wow CNN is spreading a rumor that the man who loaned this boy a weapon knew the riots were coming beforehand and bought the weapons just to give to this kid when the kid showed up to give aid to injured people.

BOP

Wonder why they didn't kick him loose prior, because you know: COVID.

Just kidding; I know damn good and well why they didn't.

herb749

Anyone know if the clown that got shot in the arm is facing any charges?

I believe I did see a story where they dropped a weapon charge against him. Also not sure if he was the one who had a sexual charge against him but that was also dropped.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member