La Plata Police cleaning up the streets.... well, maybe just the

glhs837

Power with Control
car wash.....

Trying to get why four or five uniformed officers thought this was a good idea...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
not the kind of car wash that really makes for good community relations.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Whadda you know about that?
If they want to improve community relations…

D8B67153-465C-4DA6-B6B3-B6CCBCD2D9F7.jpeg

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
:lol: I've watched it a few times and I am still wondering
Thank you. I really thought I was missing something. Sounds like the rabble* isn't too fond of authority figures and wants to bitch about nothing.

* Guy with phone

NextJen

Raisin cane
What are they doing?
I’m wondering if there is more video out there I haven’t seen? Given how fast the general public jumps to conclusions, I was wondering if police were called to the scene due to the women acting up (possibly drunk or on drugs) at the car wash. It could have been them just doing their job trying to get a crazy situation under control, but a few seconds of video is painting them in a bad light.

Or, they were really doing something stupid. I’ll hold my criticism until more info comes out.

glhs837

Power with Control
I’m wondering if there is more video out there I haven’t seen? Given how fast the general public jumps to conclusions, I was wondering if police were called to the scene due to the women acting up (possibly drunk or on drugs) at the car wash. It could have been them just doing their job trying to get a crazy situation under control, but a few seconds of video is painting them in a bad light.

Or, they were really doing something stupid. I’ll hold my criticism until more info comes out.

Not sure what intervention step would require one of the officers to grab the foam gun while the young ladies kneel on the hood. While the other records with his camera......

Not sure if this works,