La Rive Breton closing

SandieGarry

Yes, the Cow and the Fish uses as much local food as they can. They buy local meats, seafood and shop for vegetables at Sotterly as much as possible. As for the seating, I believe the seating capacity is 26 plus a few seats at the bar. As for the name, the owner came up with it, as well as the logo. She drew it herself. It was then tweaked a little by a graphic artist.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Well it's on our list to try. I've stopped in the various businesses that occupied that spot for 30 years now. One of the owners was one of my 7d buds back in the day.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
La Rive Breton for sale for $225K. From their FB page:

Hi friends, it's been a while since you've heard from us! We have been busy preparing the restaurant for sale, and wanted to share this link with you. If you or anyone you know is looking to buy a restaurant, we would love to talk to any interested parties. Thank you as always for your support!

-Steve and Brian

https://smd.craigslist.org/bfs/6282365559.html

That is just for the restaurant. You still have to lease the space.

The current restaurant owners lease the space in the building from the building's owners. A new lease will be negotiated between the new owner of the restaurant and the owner of the building. A long-term lease is possible.

Last edited: