• Sam Bowie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • trade the pick for beer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beta84

They're out to get us
If you watch ESPN you'd go with Lebron or Kobe. If you go for proven results, you probably go with Kobe but consider Wade and his 1 ring. If you go for stats and importance to a team, it's a deadlock. Lebron is bigger than Wade and has a better 3 point shot. That's about it. Who was the MVP and leading scorer on the Olympics team? That would be D-Wade. :coffee:

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If you watch ESPN you'd go with Lebron or Kobe. If you go for proven results, you probably go with Kobe but consider Wade and his 1 ring. If you go for stats and importance to a team, it's a deadlock.

Good. I'll take LaBron and we got ball first because you picked first.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Wasn't Michael Jordan the Olympics MVP and leading scorer every year he played? :confused:

Maryland state sport. :lol:

Had to look that one up. :lol:

Jousting? Hard to handicap it, but I'd go with LeBron.

In all seriousness - since you meant basketball, I'm guessing it wasn't a serious question to begin with.

Beta - if you were the GM of an NBA team and you took Wade with the first pick, you'd be fired before Wade got to the stage to hold up his new jersey. And, if you were the coach and picked Wade, he'd demand a trade - no way he would want to play for a coach that would take him over LeBron.