Lackey at Patuxent

meangirl

Nice lady!
nanstime said:
North point at northern JV yeahhhh northern:) :howdy:

:howdy: How did they do tonight?

Lackey won against Thomas Stone but one of their players had to be flown out. Prayers for him. :frown:

Attachments

• pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 102
  • pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 75

meangirl

Nice lady!
smoothmarine187 said:
:getdown: Do your cheerleaders do pushups and have to run around the track? :lol:

My boy is on the freshmen team. They don't have cheerleaders. :lmao:

Are you gonna be at the game? :popcorn:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
smoothmarine187 said:
Chopticon would spank them easily

SHHHHH... :smack: Lackey scares me. :jet:

meangirl said:
We'll find out on 10/11. :yay:

Tell them to go easy on us. We get the pleasure of having our butts handed to us for our homecoming game on the 12th. :lol:

meangirl

Nice lady!
nachomama said:
SHHHHH... :smack: Lackey scares me. :jet:

Tell them to go easy on us. We get the pleasure of having our butts handed to us for our homecoming game on the 12th. :lol:

Why does Lackey scare you? :popcorn:

We play McDonough for homecoming next Weds. It's going to be interesting because my nephew is the QB on that team and he and my son are very close. :lol:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
meangirl said:
Why does Lackey scare you? :popcorn:

We play McDonough for homecoming next Weds. It's going to be interesting because my nephew is the QB on that team and he and my son are very close. :lol:

Cuz their varsity has been freaking dominant the last few years. Although I don't get to watch much of the games...how are they doing this year?

meangirl

Nice lady!
nachomama said:
Cuz their varsity has been freaking dominant the last few years. Although I don't get to watch much of the games...how are they doing this year?

Varsity is 0-2 right now. :ohwell: