Ladies Group??? Workout?? Anyone??

momathomewkids

Anyone Interested In Starting A Ladies Group In The Local Laplata Port Tobacco Area??? I Am Really Looking For Some Ladies To Work Out With, Learn Spanish, Play Dates For Kids, Scrapbook, Just Have Some Company And Support Trying To Stay With The Spanish Learning, Weight Loss And Workouts....i Can Host I Have All The Excercise Equipment You Could Want, Already Purchased The Expensive Supposedly Great And Easy To Learn Spanish Cds And Have A Whole Room Dedicated To Scrapbooking??? Been Trying To Find A Ladies/mom Group...no Luck Yet....thanks

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Anyone Interested In Starting A Ladies Group In The Local Laplata Port Tobacco Area??? I Am Really Looking For Some Ladies To Work Out With, Learn Spanish, Play Dates For Kids, Scrapbook, Just Have Some Company And Support Trying To Stay With The Spanish Learning, Weight Loss And Workouts....i Can Host I Have All The Excercise Equipment You Could Want, Already Purchased The Expensive Supposedly Great And Easy To Learn Spanish Cds And Have A Whole Room Dedicated To Scrapbooking??? Been Trying To Find A Ladies/mom Group...no Luck Yet....thanks

:faint:

There is way too much going on here.....

Is there a way we can workout while learning Spanish and scrapbook at the same time? The kids can play during all of this. I mean, I just don't have a lot of time and am really good at multi tasking.

momsclublaplata

Buenas tardes! Check out www.momsclublaplata.com . It's a support group for stay-at-home moms, and there are a ton of activities that we currently do. And if we don't do something you'd be interested in, you're welcome to start up/host the activity yourself. We have 30 members now, and we just became official in July, so I'd seriously recommend checking out the website, or emailing us at info@momsclublaplata.com . You can check us out at our next Meet & Greet on Thursday, September 17th at 10am. Buena suerte!