Ladies, I need help!

wildlowrider

I am trying to set my wife and her mother up for an entire 'treat me like the queen I am' day at a spa. I would like to find something that last a few hours, not just a hour rub your back and go kinda thing. Something that will give them the full teatment like, massage, pedicure, manicure, facial, and so on. Maybe somewhere that serves lunch too, that would be great. Her mother lives in England so they don't get to spend alot of time together. I am wanting them to spend time together and alone. Pease throw some suggestions my way!!!

Thanks in advance!!!
WLR

frozenrain

I am trying to set my wife and her mother up for an entire 'treat me like the queen I am' day at a spa. I would like to find something that last a few hours, not just a hour rub your back and go kinda thing. Something that will give them the full teatment like, massage, pedicure, manicure, facial, and so on. Maybe somewhere that serves lunch too, that would be great. Her mother lives in England so they don't get to spend alot of time together. I am wanting them to spend time together and alone. Pease throw some suggestions my way!!!

Thanks in advance!!!
WLR

Afraid I have no suggestions but just to say how lovely you sound! I am sure they will have a wonderful time together whatever you manage to arrange.
Goodluck.

wildlowrider

What area are we looking at?
I know Bella Salon/spa in California MD does this: Beauty Salon, Hair Coloring, Massage Therapy. California, MD
And I would think S-kape in Leonardtown does something similar.
Thats all I got, and the only reason I know is because I just got my mom a gift card for s-kape for her birthday :lol:

Will they be doing this in England or here? Or separately?

Sorry ladies, Had to run into town. My Mother-in-law will be visiting here. Thanks for the info.
Ohh, thanks frozen for the nice words. Sounds like your not from here?? My wife is from Portsmouth England. funny accent and all!!

Thanks Again!

HeadCase

IT's ALL RED
Just make sure

They're not closing anytime soon.

Hubby got sis and I a Gift Cert for the Bronze Door in P.Frederick and they are freaking CLOSED now. Then I got a letter from another spa that bought all the B.Door's personal client information saying they'd redeem the g.cert but when I called to schedule the appts I found out they'd only redeem it for 30 days and it had already been 3 months.

I'm soooooo angry.

Elizabeth Arden RED DOOR Spa in Virginia is Top Notch but extremely expensive. If you are looking for something to make her feel like a queen, this is your place. I Guarantee you she will never forget it. We get a gift card for my mother every year and she gets just as excited as the first time. Good luck!!

lbreder

2into4
I went to Bella Salon for the first time yesterday. My sister goes there all the time to get her hair done. I LOVE my new hair cut!!! A girl named Christie (sp) did my hair and she was awesome. She has so much energy and made me feel so comfortable. I couldnt be anymore happier with my hair and what got done. I will be going to them for know on and know my hair will get done right the first time!

bluewater

queen for a day

I sent my sister to Bella Salon in California next to the starbucks for her birthday. Gave her a spa package. She absolutely loved it. She went on and on about Siobhan, their skin care person and Amanda their massage person. She also had a cut by Christie and has received many compliments from her coworkers. She couldn't stop talking about how wonderful her experience was and it really made her birthday special.

K

Kain99

Elizabeth Arden RED DOOR Spa in Virginia is Top Notch but extremely expensive. If you are looking for something to make her feel like a queen, this is your place. I Guarantee you she will never forget it. We get a gift card for my mother every year and she gets just as excited as the first time. Good luck!!

Must agree on this one... My employer purchased us a day at the spa here. Amazing!

LadyWolf

I've never had this kind of treatment but I know of a couple of places, The Galleria in Waldorf and Elizabeth Arden in Arlington. If price is no object...I would recommend Elizabeth Arden.

Thanks in advance!!!
WLR

Your name isn't Raymond is it???

Robert Andrew Spa in Crofton, MD
or
Red Door in VA