Ladies if you want a divorce

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Of course it is. I just had not come around to that kind of nutritional understanding yet....
It's made from grain so its really just liquid bread. Contains lots of B vitamins, and antiseptic/medicinal compounds.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Years ago I had a Great Aunt who had chronic digestive problems. Her Dr. told her she should drink at least one beer a day with her main meal to help with digestion, and it did!

Until then I don't think she had ever had a beer so imagine how funny it was when she asked me, her 18 year old Great Nephew, what was a good brand of beer. She would give me $10 to go get her a 6 pack and I would tell her that was enough money for two. Her reply was "Well you want one too right?" :jet: She was a very cool lady.:huggy:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Years ago I had a Great Aunt who had chronic digestive problems. Her Dr. told her she should drink at least one beer a day with her main meal to help with digestion, and it did!

Until then I don't think she had ever had a beer so imagine how funny it was when she asked me, her 18 year old Great Nephew, what was a good brand of beer. She would give me $10 to go get her a 6 pack and I would tell her that was enough money for two. Her reply was "Well you want one too right?" :jet: She was a very cool lady.:huggy:
I traveled to Germany with a colleague who was in his early 60s and who had long suffered chronic digestive problems. He joined me for a beer one evening and had a couple of kolschs. A day or so later he was happy as could be...the kolsch cured his digestive issues.

PJay

If only doctors were like that today....today they just prescribe pills that really do not help.

Curious...the brand of beer you recommended?

Reactions: BOP