Ladies Opinion of Photo

RPMDAD

Attachments

• vogue.jpg
    vogue.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 270

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Not necessarily violent due to the way the hand is held. However, it is not personally appealing and would bother me without some slight adjustment.

This is very much a matter of personal taste and a very fine line. Because of that, I would not have chosen that image for the cover. Inside the magazine, I would not really have had any problem with it other than a passing glance, at which point I would probably have chosen to turn the page because it's slightly disturbing.

Then again, I do not make the decisions for that magazine so it's none of my business, other than a decision to purchase or not. I would not purchase that issue, although I might purchase other issues.

Obviously, the publisher wanted to push the edge, and they succeeded, as evidenced by the public outcry over the photo. It will be interesting to see if it has any effect on their bottom line for that particular issue.

pelers

Not particularly violent, no. It's obviously sexual and some people like it like that. I, however, am not one of those so it doesn't appeal to me .

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
No, I don't take it as violent...I think it's very sexual, very '50 Shades' :whip: :yay:

Not necessarily violent due to the way the hand is held. However, it is not personally appealing and would bother me without some slight adjustment.

This is very much a matter of personal taste and a very fine line. Because of that, I would not have chosen that image for the cover. Inside the magazine, I would not really have had any problem with it other than a passing glance, at which point I would probably have chosen to turn the page because it's slightly disturbing.

Then again, I do not make the decisions for that magazine so it's none of my business, other than a decision to purchase or not. I would not purchase that issue, although I might purchase other issues.

Obviously, the publisher wanted to push the edge, and they succeeded, as evidenced by the public outcry over the photo. It will be interesting to see if it has any effect on their bottom line for that particular issue.

Not particularly violent, no. It's obviously sexual and some people like it like that. I, however, am not one of those so it doesn't appeal to me .

What they said! :yay:

kk2187

I don't find it violent or offensive, but I also don't find it attractive. Maybe with a different male model. His mouth looks weird to me.