Ladies this one is for you

PJay

Most handsome male actors would be...

Not my one and only..but to start..

MV5BMjE4NDMwMzc4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDg4Nzg4Mg@@._V1_UY264_CR5,0,178,264_AL_.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My two celebrity loves are Robert Duval and Tommy Lee Jones. And now that Brad Pitt looks like a real guy instead of a Tiger Beat centerfold, I think he's handsome too.

PJay

Brad is maturing nicely.

Matthew Fox

hjghjhjk20210918144927.jpg

Have you noticed I like dark hair... it's the Italian in me :sshrug:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I guess..if that's your type.

Who knew.........
This creature actually showed up in an ad from one of the webpages someone linked in another thread. Apparently that's what today's women go for.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What? Nobody posted Rip yet?

You know, normally I'd go for a guy like Rip.....but he's in love with Beth, so clearly he has a serious mental illness. Plus he's unfair and a bully with his subordinates. He's that guy you have to dominate completely and make him stay down (like Beth does), never ever let him have the upper hand or he turns into a monster, and that is exhausting.

I think Walker is the only hot guy on that show. Christy hates him :lol: so it just goes to show ya....everyone has different tastes. I'm the only woman in the universe that didn't find Jax from SoA attractive.

NextJen

Raisin cane
I think Walker is the only hot guy on that show.
I’m more of a Lloyd Pierce type myself. Reminds me of Sam Elliott. I’ve always been attracted to older men - especially the rugged looking type.

Attachments

• EDC50950-4B8C-47A8-8636-4C9E04207463.jpeg
    EDC50950-4B8C-47A8-8636-4C9E04207463.jpeg
    369.4 KB · Views: 119

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I’m more of a Lloyd Pierce type myself. Reminds me of Sam Elliott. I’ve always been attracted to older men - especially the rugged looking type.

I loved him.....right up until he attacked Walker. They took a terrific character and neutered him, completely changed almost everything about him. I will hate them forever for that.

:mad:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
what about the old guys ?

Wayne
Mitchem
Hudson
Colburn
McQueen
Ol Blue Eyes
Dean