Ladies....

C

calvertguy

I have found Mr. Perfect

I heard that the Waldorf & Lexington Park area do alot of mixing.

:confused:

(Thinking to myself) :::::: It must be the environment

:cool:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by calvertguy

I heard that the Waldorf & Lexington Park area do alot of mixing.

:confused:

(Thinking to myself) :::::: It must be the environment

:cool:

What do you mean by this? Should we only have friends in the same county we live in? :twitch:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by jetmonkey
I believe the implication was that such a tragic creature could only spawn from a union of the loins of denizons of both Lexington Park / Waldorf. An insult to people who reside in both locations.

DOH! :bonk:

C

calvertguy

You know this is exactly how BK got his lashing. Why must you insecure boy's make these little comments like a 16 year old girl would make.
Wouldn't you find it in your best interest to finish your chores so Mommy doesn't ground you from the computer.

Next thing you know you'll be inviting everyone over for a party and then telling the women they can't go inside to use the bathroom......................:eek:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by cattitude
Still bashing BK, huh CG? :mad: And messing with Jet...oh boy..this thread could get interesting.

I've got my lawn chair ready, now just bring on the entertainment! :party:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Listen - stop picking on jetmonkey!! I have fallen madly in love with each and every one of his posts....*Sigh* I love a man for his brains and his typing and grammer skills. Hubba hubba:angel:

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
Originally posted by migtig
Listen - stop picking on jetmonkey!! I have fallen madly in love with each and every one of his posts....*Sigh* I love a man for his brains and his typing and grammer skills. Hubba hubba:angel:

but I've already claimed my Monkey attraction in a previous post... :smooch:

I'll fight ya for him!!!

:lmao: :banana:

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Oooo! I want him TOO! His posts make me PANT with excitement and DROOL on my keyboard. His rapier wit makes me WET myself, and his sarcasm makes me SWOON with desire... aahhhhh....ooohhh....baby!

Maybe we could just hold a mud wrestling match! Or a beer-chugging contest!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Sierra39
Oooo! I want him TOO! His posts make me PANT with excitement and DROOL on my keyboard. His rapier wit makes me WET myself, and his sarcasm makes me SWOON with desire... aahhhhh....ooohhh....baby!

Maybe we could just hold a mud wrestling match! Or a beer-chugging contest!

Okay count me in - because he's mine (hmmm.....as long as he is really a he, afterall we are online and don't really know do we?!)