Ladies....

F

Fat Momma

I am posting this in this section because I know I can trust not to get a bunch of crap. But A friend of mine is looking for her brother.

She and their family have not seen or heard from him in a few months. Could be he just moved and she moved, but she is really starting to get worried.

I dont care if I get in trouble for posting his name in here. I am hoping that you or someone you know will recognize it and PM me. Please.

His name is Harry Parks and he is 40, lived in Calvert County last time anyone heard frm him was about 4-5 months ago. Normally he can stay away for a month or two at best.

So, please if anyone of you know him, I am praying you PM me as soon as you can.

F

Fat Momma

Pasofever said:
Sad...good luck momma hope they find him..

Thanks honey, I do too. His sister is an amazing girl and this is killing her not being able to find him. She is one of my best friends here, I wish I could do more to help her. If y'all hear anything please let me know.

We are not sure if she should call the sheriffs dept or not....

F

Fat Momma

Fat Momma said:
:huggy:

Aww thanks so much I will email this to her now. :huggy: :huggy: :huggy:

nope nothing. the last place she knew he worked was chalk point and she called them and they said they did not have his name. He was living in Calvert County but the place he was renting from the owner passed on.

Anybody recognize the name? He grew up here and went to chs in the 80s

F

Fat Momma

Barbra said:
Has his family reported him missing to the Calvert County Sheriff's Office? I ran his name through VINELink and while two Harry Parks are showing currently incarcerated, neither party is the correct age.

She and I both tried vinelink and nothing came up....

F

Fat Momma

Barbra said:
Further, being that the individual is an adult and not a juvenile...

Does the family believe him to be a vulnerable adult (i.e., mental retardation, Alzheimers, serious medical condition requiring medication)? Alcohol or chemical dependency issues do not make him a vulnerable adult.

Is he a danger to himself or to others?

Are there signs of foul play?

These are things for the family to consider before reporting him missing. Adults are free to roam as they please.

Yes, he is a vulnerable adult.

F

Fat Momma

Barbra said:
I'd suggest the family go ahead and report him missing. Calvert County Sheriff's Office phone number is (410) 535-2800.

Thanks I will pass that along to her. In the meantime we are going to post here and maybe something in the paper. Calvert County is small and people know each other, so we are hoping by word of mouth someone will know him or know someone that knows him and tell him that his family is looking for him

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Fat Momma said:
I am posting this in this section because I know I can trust not to get a bunch of crap. But A friend of mine is looking for her brother.

She and their family have not seen or heard from him in a few months. Could be he just moved and she moved, but she is really starting to get worried.

I dont care if I get in trouble for posting his name in here. I am hoping that you or someone you know will recognize it and PM me. Please.

His name is Harry Parks and he is 40, lived in Calvert County last time anyone heard frm him was about 4-5 months ago. Normally he can stay away for a month or two at best.

So, please if anyone of you know him, I am praying you PM me as soon as you can.

You might want to call the Three Oaks Homeless Shelter in St. Mary's. They take in people from other counties.

F

Fat Momma

BS Gal said:
You might want to call the Three Oaks Homeless Shelter in St. Mary's. They take in people from other counties.

Thanks everyone I will let her know. I will keep you posted on everything.

F

Fat Momma

Ok, I got a call from her a moment ago. She said she was able to find the contact info of one of his friends. She is a real estate agent. So she emailed her and then called her and the lady told her that she see's him every week and that she would give him her phone number when she sees him again.

So.....we are waiting to see if she gives him the number and he calls. We hope it is going to work out and it is not someone just saying the saw him.

I will keep you posted.

F

Fat Momma

They found him!

Oh joy for their family. She was able to back track since the last time she saw him and was able to reach someone who knew him. She left word and he called her back today.

Turns out that because she moved and he moved neither one could find each other....it warms my heart to have a story end well.

Thanks to all of you for your support.. :huggy: :huggy: :huggy: