Lady has runny nose 4 months, brain was leaking

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Arizona Woman Nearly Dies as Brain Fluid Leaks Out Her Nose - ABC News

For more than four months, a clear, tasteless liquid leaked out of Aundrea Aragon's nose whenever she bent over, but doctors reassured her that it was only allergies.

"It wasn't even dripping, it was pouring out of my nose," said Aragon, a 35-year-old mother from Tucson, Ariz. "If I looked down or bent over, it would literally pore out of the left side of my nose. I had no control at all."

Even though doctors "blew off" her concerns, Aragon said that "deep down," she knew something was seriously wrong.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Arizona Woman Nearly Dies as Brain Fluid Leaks Out Her Nose - ABC News

For more than four months, a clear, tasteless liquid leaked out of Aundrea Aragon's nose whenever she bent over, but doctors reassured her that it was only allergies.

"It wasn't even dripping, it was pouring out of my nose," said Aragon, a 35-year-old mother from Tucson, Ariz. "If I looked down or bent over, it would literally pore out of the left side of my nose. I had no control at all."

Even though doctors "blew off" her concerns, Aragon said that "deep down," she knew something was seriously wrong.

Useless information, depending upon how you want to take it;
CSF: Cerebro-Spinal Fluid is a honey-colored fluid; almost like light machine oil.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
What's brain fluid?
It is a clear colorless bodily fluid produced in the choroid plexus of the brain. It acts as a cushion or buffer for the cortex, providing a basic mechanical and immunological protection to the brain inside the skull and serves a vital function in cerebral autoregulation of cerebral blood flow.

I'm sure you know it as Cerebrospinal fluid or (CSF).

Your pal,

Dr. Baja MD, OB/GYN, OU812, Esq.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
It is a clear colorless bodily fluid produced in the choroid plexus of the brain. It acts as a cushion or buffer for the cortex, providing a basic mechanical and immunological protection to the brain inside the skull and serves a vital function in cerebral autoregulation of cerebral blood flow.

I'm sure you know it as Cerebrospinal fluid or (CSF).

Your pal,

Dr. Baja MD, OB/GYN, OU812, Esq.

Where is the dip stick?

thurley42

HY;FR
Holy crap, 2 different times last year this happened to me, poured out like a spicket. It was the weirdest thing ever.

Lol I should probably mention that to my doctor next time I'm there.