lady question

racingal

I know this has been discussed before but...if you wax down there, what is the best place in St. Marys to go? I usually take care of the up keep myself at home but was thinking I might try elsewhere. But Im scared and would want the best place possible.

Roman

I understand your concerns, but if I were you, I wouldn't get that done at one of those nail salons. I don't think they're very clean.

Roman

Im with you they do seem kind of dirty. I didn't know if there was a spa atmosphere that other ladies prefer.
There are day spas around here, but I'm only familiar with one. It's in Lusby and was taken over by someone else after the previous owner died. It was Heaven & Earth. On H.G. Trueman Road in Lusby. I can't remember the name now.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
There are day spas around here, but I'm only familiar with one. It's in Lusby and was taken over by someone else after the previous owner died. It was Heaven & Earth. On H.G. Trueman Road in Lusby. I can't remember the name now.

That's a new spa now? I wonder if they would honor my gift cert from heaven and earth? :sadface: