Lady Terps........

rack'm

Jaded
cattitude said:
They ALLLLLMOST did it. Great game :yay:

They were within 1 point, but then they committed a couple stupid fouls, maxed at 10 team fouls, which gave the Tarheels two shots every time.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
And how 'bout those Wizards? Beat the Celtics to move into first place in the East. :clap: I haven't liked them for a long time, in fact not too interested in pro basketball at all, but this team is fun. They're not full of themselves..no thugs. Shame Blake and Dixon are gone though.

rack'm

Jaded
cattitude said:
And how 'bout those Wizards? Beat the Celtics to move into first place in the East. :clap: I haven't liked them for a long time, in fact not too interested in pro basketball at all, but this team is fun. They're not full of themselves..no thugs. Shame Blake and Dixon are gone though.

Yeah, that's my next effort, to take the kids to a Wizards game.

They had a blast at the game last night.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
rack'm said:
Yeah, that's my next effort, to take the kids to a Wizards game.

They had a blast at the game last night.

Oh man! You were there? Largest crowd for an ACC ladies' basketball game EVER! I bet it was a blast.

rack'm

Jaded
cattitude said:
Oh man! You were there? Largest crowd for an ACC ladies' basketball game EVER! I bet it was a blast.

Yeah, it was packed like a tick. :lol: With all of the bouncing and jumping around, you'd think the place would of fallen down around our ears.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
rack'm said:
Yeah, it was packed like a tick. :lol: With all of the bouncing and jumping around, you'd think the place would of fallen down around our ears.

I didn't know THAT was the game you were going to! Man, you scored big on them tickets! Hope the kids had a good time!