Lady's Fasion Don't

Ok, the guys have taken a beating on what to do, what not to do, what to wear, what not to wear. Back 'atcha.

Having lunch, saw a woman come in. Not bad looking, tall, not chunky, but had a little junk in the trunk. Average.

But she was wearing a pair of those pants that stop at mid-calf. Teeny-tiny cuffs which get wider and wider and wider until you get the the butt. The overall effect is that when wearing these things, the optical illusion is that you have a HUGE butt. And I mean HUGE.

If you want to wear these, fine, but don't EVER ask "Does this make my butt look big?" Because the overwhelming, immediate response will be, "Why YES! It DOES make your butt look big!"

A definite fashion don't.

Think Justin's Mom in the opening scene of Despicable Me.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Ok, the guys have taken a beating on what to do, what not to do, what to wear, what not to wear. Back 'atcha.

Having lunch, saw a woman come in. Not bad looking, tall, not chunky, but had a little junk in the trunk. Average.

But she was wearing a pair of those pants that stop at mid-calf. Teeny-tiny cuffs which get wider and wider and wider until you get the the butt. The overall effect is that when wearing these things, the optical illusion is that you have a HUGE butt. And I mean HUGE.

If you want to wear these, fine, but don't EVER ask "Does this make my butt look big?" Because the overwhelming, immediate response will be, "Why YES! It DOES make your butt look big!"

A definite fashion don't.

Think Justin's Mom in the opening scene of Despicable Me.

Do you think a slip would've helped? :shrug:

Oh wait...I think that's what tap pants are for.....I forget, I'm too damn young :doh: