LaFamiglia Pasta Sauce

frequentflier

happy to be living
When I was in FL, my friend made Sauce she buys at Costco called LaFamiglia DelGrosso Pasta Sauce. She used three jars; one of them spicy. She added ground chuck and chopped portabella mushrooms. It was awesome and we ate it for breakfast and dinner!
Does anyone recognize the brand? My shopping experiences only include Weis and BJ's. Thanks.

She just texted that she used two late night puttanesca and one fireworks. They take advantage when it is BOGO as it is pretty pricey.
Just came out of Harris teeter. They do indeed have it and its bogos right now. However I did not see the puttanesca. I got some of the marinara.

Just realized the bogo price is if you have a VIC card. If you don't have one and would like me to pick some up for you FF, let me know. There was an empty slot for jars, so I assume that was the puttanesca.

Last edited:

Lump

When I was in FL, my friend made Sauce she buys at Costco called LaFamiglia DelGrosso Pasta Sauce. She used three jars; one of them spicy. She added ground chuck and chopped portabella mushrooms. It was awesome and we ate it for breakfast and dinner!
Does anyone recognize the brand? My shopping experiences only include Weis and BJ's. Thanks.
I'll have to try it. It took me 30 years to like Spaghetti because I couldn't find a sauce I liked. About 3 years ago I fell in love with Original Francesco Rinaldi, which was great, because it is cheap. But of course I can't find it now. Moved onto Classico Reserve, which is really good too. Now I can't find it on a regular basis.

The Italian Gods just want to taunt me

frequentflier

happy to be living
Just came out of Harris teeter. They do indeed have it and its bogos right now. However I did not see the puttanesca. I got some of the marinara.

Just realized the bogo price is if you have a VIC card. If you don't have one and would like me to pick some up for you FF, let me know. There was an empty slot for jars, so I assume that was the puttanesca.
Thanks for the offer, GW. I think my husband signed up for a card when they opened. I was planning to go over the bridge today for other stuff and may have to stop in there.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I went to HT after finding my card. The first time I went in when they first opened, I wasn't impressed. After today, I could see myself going back. It was well stocked with plenty of people working and my cashier was very friendly and nice. I bought six jars of the sauce (though they did not have the puttanesca) and it was $3.99 ea; normally $7.99.

I went to HT after finding my card. The first time I went in when they first opened, I wasn't impressed. After today, I could see myself going back. It was well stocked with plenty of people working and my cashier was very friendly and nice. I bought six jars of the sauce (though they did not have the puttanesca) and it was $3.99 ea; normally $7.99.
I haven't ever shopped there once I learned your drivers license number is a mandatory data field if you want the savings card. that is PII so nobody should be giving a grocery store that information. :/

frequentflier

happy to be living
I haven't ever shopped there once I learned your drivers license number is a mandatory data field if you want the savings card. that is PII so nobody should be giving a grocery store that information. :/
My husband signed up with them; not me :lol: