69.4 KB · Views: 132
  • 7120072271.jpg
    7120072271.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 115

mingiz

Horse Poor
Cowgirl said:
Fat Pony is cute too!!

Thanks!!! :huggy: She has turned out to be a great trail horse and for a mare. She just wants to meet everyone she rides with. She has fell in love with Paso's Jose. They cuddle when there standing next to each other..... :lmao: I'm looking at a TWH so if I get him and your down you can ride the fat pony.... :howdy:

Cowgirl

mingiz said:
Thanks!!! :huggy: She has turned out to be a great trail horse and for a mare. She just wants to meet everyone she rides with. She has fell in love with Paso's Jose. They cuddle when there standing next to each other..... :lmao: I'm looking at a TWH so if I get him and your down you can ride the fat pony.... :howdy:

:getdown: Sounds like a plan!!

jacbro

Those pictures are really nice and I had a great time. Thanks so much, you all seemed really nice and I would be happy to ride with ya again sometime. I'm Jackie that had the hat and was riding the tall saddlebred mare.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
jacbro said:
Those pictures are really nice and I had a great time. Thanks so much, you all seemed really nice and I would be happy to ride with ya again sometime. I'm Jackie that had the hat and was riding the tall saddlebred mare.

Mingiz was just pretending to be nice...Even her comment to Da Man from Snowey River about duct taping my mouth shut was nice for her.. :huggy:

Da Man from Snowey River is truly nice....so am I ...:diva: Taz bringing diet food for me earns her a big :huggy: :love:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Mingiz was just pretending to be nice...Even her comment to Da Man from Snowey River about duct taping my mouth shut was nice for her.. :huggy:

Da Man from Snowey River is truly nice....so am I ...:diva: Taz bringing diet food for me earns her a big :huggy: :love:

:lalala:

showqueen74

CableChick said:
Did that horse make it over the bridge? :popcorn:
Flurry went over the last 2 shorter foot bridges. It was near the end, so I was letting her pick and choose the route, and she figured out that by going over the bridge she did not have to get her feet wet. Prissy little twit! But whatever works, right? I'm thinking that we should have no problam with the bridge at the MSA show in the trail class! V&F

showqueen74

OMG what was I thinking?? I had a blast yesterday out on the trail. I woke up this morning with some pissed off thighs, and a butt that was so tight it was sitting up on my shoulders. As if that's not enough I had a lesson tonight! Can't wait to see my posture tomarrow.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
You need to pm me your email address...I have some pics for ya..and to add you to the trail ride list..