Lamar Odom updates?

Pete

Repete
Lamar Odom.jpg

A news show this morning mentioned that he was improving, heading home, whatever, and the audience is clapping and cheering and going on and on.

I don't get it. This guy is a loser. He spent days in a brothel doing drugs and spending more money on hookers than most of us make in a year, and people are cheering for him.

No sympathy from me.

Pete

Repete
A news show this morning mentioned that he was improving, heading home, whatever, and the audience is clapping and cheering and going on and on.

I don't get it. This guy is a loser. He spent days in a brothel doing drugs and spending more money on hookers than most of us make in a year, and people are cheering for him.

No sympathy from me.

Enough money he doesn't have to work, surrounded by hookers, blowing in a week what most guys make in a year. Aside from the vomiting, brain damage and waking up surrounded by Kardashians sounds like a hell of a party. :lol:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Enough money he doesn't have to work, surrounded by hookers, blowing in a week what most guys make in a year. Aside from the vomiting, brain damage and waking up surrounded by Kardashians sounds like a hell of a party. :lol:
Are you on Instagram? Look up Dan Bilzerian. He's been in a few movies (Lone Survivor is one). Spends his time between LV and LA spending 300 Xs as much as Odom.

lovinmaryland

Are you on Instagram? Look up Dan Bilzerian. He's been in a few movies (Lone Survivor is one). Spends his time between LV and LA spending 300 Xs as much as Odom.

Yea if you ever want to really feel like you're missing out follow him :lmao: He is definitely living the male dream!

Vince

Lamar Odom? Who's that. :confused: I care more about how high my grass grew today than how he's doing.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Lamar Odom? Who's that. :confused: I care more about how high my grass grew today than how he's doing.

Yeah, buddy. Who gives a crap? He will probably be nominated for the nba hof just because of this manly incident, and his strong, courageous fight to overcome the obstacles holding up his recovery.

luvmygdaughters

No sympathy from me.

:yeahthat:

luvmygdaughters

I don't understand why in the hell the news is reporting on this anyway. Really, another bored ex-celebrity/athlete almost died due to drugs, whores and alcohol. WOW!!! I'm shocked!!:shocked:
:sarcasm:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My thoughts exactly!! Sometimes I wonder if it isn't a ploy to keep the no talent Kardashians in the spotlight.

Ahhhh..... Now that makes sense. Because let's get real: who really gives a crap about Lamar Odom? I'd never even heard his name before he became a Kardashian. Braitlyn is yesterday's news and they needed some new drama to keep their mugs on the TV.