Lamps

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Who in southern maryland has a good selection of lamps? The wife has been to the regular places, Lowes, Home depot and the furniture stores but hasn't found anything yet.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Who in southern maryland has a good selection of lamps? The wife has been to the regular places, Lowes, Home depot and the furniture stores but hasn't found anything yet.
You can try St. Marys Lighting, on Great Mills Rd.
There website doesn't show anything, but last time I was in there they had a large selection (I think).

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
There is also a place on the corner of Flat Iron & Rt 5.
Never been in there.
Home decoration stuff (I think).

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I went through this last year and no one has a good selection, but there are places that carry decent lamps that you might ordinarily not think to look. The place on Route Five and Flat Iron Road is a recycling place/gym on one side and a home interiors design that do mostly rugs flooring blinds and actually assisting you with design - the last time I was in they were not carrying merchandise. Lola Belle's in Leonardtown is right across from the shopping area down from the Ford dealer. They have custom sofas, decorative items, rugs, wall art, etc. and lamps. Traditions of Loveville also carry lamps. Neither store has a huge selection but what they do have is quality and there is always newly open Regency Furniture as well.
I think they closed.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Neither store has a huge selection but what they do have is quality

You just ain't seen quality until you've seen one of SGI's lamp creations. I think he's making one now that uses an old blender as the base.

He made this one for me...I regifted it to my Mom....she don't see so good....

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I went through this last year and no one has a good selection, but there are places that carry decent lamps that you might ordinarily not think to look. The place on Route Five and Flat Iron Road is a recycling place/gym on one side and a home interiors design that do mostly rugs flooring blinds and actually assisting you with design - the last time I was in they were not carrying merchandise. Lola Belle's in Leonardtown is right across from the shopping area down from the Ford dealer. They have custom sofas, decorative items, rugs, wall art, etc. and lamps. Traditions of Loveville also carry lamps. Neither store has a huge selection but what they do have is quality and there is always newly open Regency Furniture as well.
I believe Lola Belle's is gone as well.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I found a place in Clinton called “at home”, they had several hundred lamps. It was odd that the lamps, shades, harps and finials are all sold separately. It’s in the shopping center with Golds gym and Shoppers food warehouse.