Land for sale? (Huntingtown area)

officeguy

I wanted to suggest that earlier. You may be better off buying a ratty house on a big lot. Make sure it has a properly permitted septic for the size of home you want . Then you 'renovate' the existing home by razing all but one wall of the original structure and building your new structure in the same footprint + 3ft in each direction.

Also the only way to build a shoreline home in the critical area these days.

Toxick

Splat

Jgodlewski

OP, you'll be hard-pressed to find what you're looking for right now. Land is hard to find in that area. Also, what side of Rt.4?

Are you only looking for land, or would you want a home on it?

Almost 4 ac. @ $125k

3 ac @$139.5k

3 acres @ $69k (weird looking lot, IMO and next to a home for sale on 1 acre)

3 acres of run-down old home site @ $155k (sort of close to Rt.4 though)

Go big or go home? 57 acres @ $350k

Almost 18.5 acres with a pond $~300k
Wife recently separated from the Navy and we are looking to settle in the northern part of Huntingtown area and would like to purchase some land to build a house. Have explored all the options on sites like Zillow, etc, though there aren't many on there. Would be interested in purchasing 2-3 acres of usable land (i.e. not forest retention area etc). Have some other preferences but don't want to sound picky.

TIA
Wife recently separated from the Navy and we are looking to settle in the northern part of Huntingtown area and would like to purchase some land to build a house. Have explored all the options on sites like Zillow, etc, though there aren't many on there. Would be interested in purchasing 2-3 acres of usable land (i.e. not forest retention area etc). Have some other preferences but don't want to sound picky.

TIA

Hi I

TIA

Hi I have 7 acres for sale in Bryans Road by the water. Everything is ready to go, permits and everything. We had to pull out because I couldn’t have children and we needed the money for fertility treatments. Here’s the listing if you are interested. It’s a beautiful property and we have a builder who’s familiar with the property too. https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6005-Fenwick-Rd-Bryans-Road-MD-20616/2099615558_zpid/

officeguy

Hi I

Hi I have 7 acres for sale in Bryans Road by the water. Everything is ready to go, permits and everything. We had to pull out because I couldn’t have children and we needed the money for fertility treatments. Here’s the listing if you are interested. It’s a beautiful property and we have a builder who’s familiar with the property too. https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6005-Fenwick-Rd-Bryans-Road-MD-20616/2099615558_zpid/

The engineering plan for that property illustrates some of the joys of building in Maryland these days: A BAT septic with a sand mound and pump system, very tight limits of the area of disturbance, runoff management plan.......

But good duck hunting from your backyard.