LaPlata HS makes tmz.com

vbailey

vbailey
She had a baby with Joel, not Benji

Oh, did not know there was a brother in the Band.....I really thought it was Benji. Any way, hope we don't get a visit to the county this summer from Paris ( for crab Pickin ) Most likely they will be broke up by then any way. LOL!!!

Yea, that'd be something. We partied with Joel and Benji a few times before "Good Charlotte"...they're really nice guys. I doubt Benji and Paris will last but I bet Joel and Nicole do. Have you seen a picture of their baby? What a cutie patootie :huggy:

vbailey

vbailey
I don't really watch TMZ, just knew about the Nicole Richie thing because he had brought her to the county to show her how to pick crabs....it was a big deal about her being here. Oh Well!!! Can't really keep up with it all .Things change every day when your a big star I guess. I'll keep to my simple life. I use to like Lionol Richies music back in the day!!!

Yea, that'd be something. We partied with Joel and Benji a few times before "Good Charlotte"...they're really nice guys. I doubt Benji and Paris will last but I bet Joel and Nicole do. Have you seen a picture of their baby? What a cutie patootie :huggy:

Where did you see a picture of Harlow? I haven't seen one anywhere.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I don't really watch TMZ, just knew about the Nicole Richie thing because he had brought her to the county to show her how to pick crabs....it was a big deal about her being here. Oh Well!!! Can't really keep up with it all .Things change every day when your a big star I guess. I'll keep to my simple life. I use to like Lionol Richies music back in the day!!!

Did I miss something? I don't remember him bringing Nicole to SOMD; I was in attendance when he brought Hillary to the county 2 summers ago though. Biatch melted in the summer heat. It was awesome. :roflmao:

Where did you see a picture of Harlow? I haven't seen one anywhere.

I can't find the one I saw the other day. I can only find this one...

Attachments

• nicole_baby1.jpg
    nicole_baby1.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 84