Large Alligator caught, Killed in Calvert

mitzi

A loose alligator is always a threat. Those dumbasses.
Guess I won't be duck hunting in St. Mary's.

I thought the same. Any creature that will eat your pet and PEOPLE is a threat. It doesn't belong in Maryland. All those people whining about the one in Calvert, "why did he have to kill it?" are dumb asses. Wait til the thing drags your kid off underwater like the one that did at a Disney resort several years ago. Then kill it??

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I thought the same. Any creature that will eat your pet and PEOPLE is a threat. It doesn't belong in Maryland. All those people whining about the one in Calvert, "why did he have to kill it?" are dumb asses. Wait til the thing drags your kid off underwater like the one that did at a Disney resort several years ago. Then kill it??
Can I borrow it for a little while first, the little bastards across the road have let their dog crap in my yard for the last time.

Kinnakeet

No need to kill it a real DUMBASS left it go all they had to do was trap it and remove it from the area and take it to the zoo or a southern state were they are native

Kinnakeet

Obviously, trapping and relocating isn't working.

Gators are not native to MD someone let their pet go because it got to big and they could not feed it any longer so relocating to a southern state should do the trick or put it in the zoo but if you have to kill it make sure you eat it and have some luggage made and maybe a pair of Gator skin boots

Last edited: