Large Scale Hydrogen Project

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Interesting to follow this. Be more interesting when one of the hydrogen-powered vehicles blows up...

https://orsted.com/en/media/newsroom/news/2021/01/672305561121775

glhs837

Power with Control
I just dont it working, first issue being scale, second being trying to keep it in where you want to keep it. Over time, and broader adoption, the seals and such just wont hold up to the amount of care and feeding given to them by the average monkey. .

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I just dont it working, .

But....Orsted is a hugely successful offshore energy company, with extensive engineering resources, and not given to frivolous or ill-advised investments as they continue to expand. To me, that means this project must have a decent chance of success.

glhs837

Power with Control
But....Orsted is a hugely successful offshore energy company, with extensive engineering resources, and not given to frivolous or ill-advised investments as they continue to expand. To me, that means this project must have a decent chance of success.

Like the hydrogen stuff in Socal, sure, this particular project in this particular place, but I was talking about scaling, which was a key point of the pitch, that they can scale this to work for all of Europe. Keeping the explosive genie in the bottle, and hose, and tank, over time?