Largest County In Maryland Vows Not To Cooperate With ICE

This_person

Even the MoCo PD chief agrees with this. He said that immigration failures are the fault of the federal government and it is not the job of MoCoPD to help them clean up their mess.
Big difference between "not helping" and actively hurting.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Vox? You screech about Fox News and your go-to is Vox? Please.

--- End of line (MCP)

Of Course VOX all the cool kids in the Twitterverse read VOX

VOX running on a life line from NBC News for $ 250 million dollars

This_person

Do you believe residents of the District of Columbia should withhold their tax payments until they get representation and electoral votes?
They have representation. They inappropriately have electoral college votes.

Even if they didn't, they are free to move where they could.
How does that pertain to municipal government violating the law?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Big difference between "not helping" and actively hurting.
His words, not mine. He did not say that they would impede their efforts but the fact remains that MoCoPDs 1st responsibility is to the CITIZENS of MoCo.

No, illegal aliens are not citizens.

littlelady

God bless the USA
May they have every single dollar of federal funds withheld until they change their tune. EVERY dollar.

I live in Mont Cty, now, to my dismay. I moved here for family 2 years ago. I wish I was still on Longs Cove in Calvert; enjoying the view. Pun intended.

WingsOfGold

In a perfect world leftist politicians that detest ICE and law enforcement should lose a loved one to an illegal that ICE didn't have the means to save their sorry asses because of their pro illegal policies.

This_person

You will be seeing these words a lot in the future every time you call someone brain washed by Fox News
The problem is, no one has to quote fox news to be accused of being brain washed by fox news. Sappy does it routinely for any opinion or fact that contradicts with Sappy's opinion (rarely a fact from Sappy).

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Vox? You screech about Fox News and your go-to is Vox? Please.

--- End of line (MCP)

Yeah Vox ....

How our drinking water could help prevent suicide

Some researchers think putting lithium in our water could save lives.

Lithium is a potent psychiatric drug, one of the primary prescribed medications for bipolar disorder. But it’s also an element that occurs naturally all over the Earth’s crust — including in bodies of water. That means that small quantities of lithium wind up in the tap water you consume every day. Just how much is in the water varies quite a bit from place to place.

Naturally, that made researchers curious: Are places with more lithium in the water healthier, mentally? Do places with more lithium have less depression or bipolar or — most importantly of all — fewer suicides?

A 2014 review of studies concluded that the answer was yes: Four of five studies reviewed found that places with higher levels of trace lithium had lower suicide rates. And Nassir Ghaemi, the Tufts psychiatry professor who co-authored that review, argues that the effects are large. High-lithium areas, he says, have suicide rates 50 to 60 percent lower than those of low-lithium areas.

funny thing is Alex Jones ranted about this yrs ago [yes AJ is a nut job]