Larry??? explain please....

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Funny </s> story. On the day that the mass vaccination sites opened up was the same day that the individual counties had their allocations reduced. A lot of people called shenanigans but the new slim fast Larry said "Nope, not true. The federal government reduced the allocations to all the states." "It's not our fault, it's Uncle Sugar he did this to you!" "Remember me in 2024"

DaSDGuy

Funny </s> story. On the day that the mass vaccination sites opened up was the same day that the individual counties had their allocations reduced. A lot of people called shenanigans but the new slim fast Larry said "Nope, not true. The federal government reduced the allocations to all the states." "It's not our fault, it's Uncle Sugar he did this to you!" "Remember me in 2024"
So Larry, if you didn't raid the counties for vaccines and the feds reduced the amount to the states, where did those vaccines for the mass vaccination sites come from? South Korea?

BernieP

Resident PIA
all you need to know.

Maryland Sen. Clarence Lam, a physician who represents Baltimore and Howard counties, said the county-by-county breakdown further emphasizes the need for a statewide appointment booking portal that can direct people to the most convenient and accessible provider in their area, which has been dismissed by Schrader and Gov. Larry Hogan.

What this means, is regardless of the petitions to do so, their idea of convenient is a 1.5 to 2 hour one way drive and then wait in line (if you don't miss your appointment because of traffic).

BernieP

Resident PIA
I think I'll go lick some doorknobs and hopefully get it.
Then I'll drive to every state office I can and spew as much bodily fluid as I can in hopes of spreading the virus to all within.

stgislander

PREMO Member
all you need to know.

What this means, is regardless of the petitions to do so, their idea of convenient is a 1.5 to 2 hour one way drive and then wait in line (if you don't miss your appointment because of traffic).
So this person doesn't believe the counties can do a good job signing up and vaccinating their residents, so the State needs to step in and take charge. Using that logic, why not ask the Feds come in and do an even better job.

TPD

the poor dad
So this person doesn't believe the counties can do a good job signing up and vaccinating their residents, so the State needs to step in and take charge. Using that logic, why not ask the Feds come in and do an even better job.

Lets skip the feds and go right to China to organize vaccinations for the US.

glhs837

Power with Control
Lets skip the feds and go right to China to organize vaccinations for the US.

I mean they ran the global distribution of the virus just fine. right?

As to distribution, well, all you white folks can use your privilege to immunize yourselves /s Equity, bishes!!!!

BernieP

Resident PIA
No, it means the counties aren't gong to be getting a lot of doses to schedule.
Most of the does are going to the mega sites (those 4 counties highlighted in the story, PG, Mont, Howard and Baltimore)
I was told by a pharmacy that heir allocation was coming direct from the Feds, but according to this story, it's under control of the State.
But in Lockdown Larry's defense, all these moves have been handled by his minion via direction from the Democrats in the legislature
It's all about politics

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
I think I'll go lick some doorknobs and hopefully get it.
Then I'll drive to every state office I can and spew as much bodily fluid as I can in hopes of spreading the virus to all within.
Too dangerous to have many government workers in the office so you won't impact that many people. Just go to a school since it's safe to cram people into those.

You could get some feds infected if you find the bars they go to when they're "working from home".

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Here is a tidbit of information. A nugget of knowledge. A morsel of enlightenment.

Did you know that the virus that causes AIDS is zoonotic? Like HIV, MERS-CoV, and SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-2, (COVID), is zoonotic—i.e., capable of jumping from one animal species to another, eventually reaching the human population. That coronavirus' are zoonotic, [zō-ə-ˈnät-ik], in nature. Did you also know that after spending untold billions and near four decades of research and testing, there still is no effective vaccine to prevent a HIV infection, or cure it. Even though over 700,000 people have died from it in the US, that over 38 million world wide live with it, 1.2 million in the United States? What makes you think they have, or will ever have, a viable "vaccine" for the newly made coronavirus in under a year, (when on average a vaccine takes about 10-12 years to be developed), for an illness with a 99% recovery rate? Especially since there has never, ever, been a viable vaccine made for any, coronavirus, in the history of medicine?

And the media, the government shills, and the 'expert doctors' pushing an untested, rushed to market, experimental concoction on the population over that has actually killed and harmed people with 15,923 so far reported vaccine reactions over that of other sound and proven inexpensive prophylactic therapies and preventive courses. Forcing the BS medical hype down to the local health departments and even your own personal doctors.

Here's an ironic headline: Vaccine prevents 98.9% of COVID deaths, Israel’s Health Ministry data shows. To funny, since if a person does get sick from the coronavirus, they have a 99% chance of surviving it. So why the need for the vaccine?

If there are any critical thinkers, do not get, or be forced into getting, this so called "vaccine" and educate others to not get it as well.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Consideration for those willing to take their chances with this vaccine, or that of their children.