Larry makes it officially official and easy!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
To rat your neighbors out for non compliance. He even put out a handy hotline that is manned 24/7 so you can quickly and definitively cut all ties with your neighbors.

HOA board members across Maryland just made happy in their pants after today’s presser.

TPD

the poor dad
To rat your neighbors out for non compliance. He even put out a handy hotline that is manned 24/7 so you can quickly and definitively cut all ties with your neighbors.

HOA board members across Maryland just made happy in their pants after today’s presser.

the same hotline that got us in hot water with the health department and sheriffs office in August. F**k the hotline!

stgislander

PREMO Member
The headline in the hometown paper says he's allocating extra State Troopers to every county and B'more City to help enforce the rules.

NextJen

Raisin cane
This Thanksgiving, if you see 20 cars at your neighbors house and you are thinking about reporting them, go to your refrigerator and drink a big glass of milk. Why? Milk is good for your teeth! You know what else is good for your teeth? Minding your own damn business.

BOP

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Karen: "Hey Bob, we're going out of town for a couple of days. Could you keep an eye on the house for us?"

Bob: (Remembering Karen's call at Thanksgiving 2020) "Sure Karen. Not a problem, what are neighbors for?" 🔥 :yawn:

Hijinx

Turkey is in the ice box thawing, Stuffed ham is cooked and ready for slicing. Stewed tomatoes, Sweet potato's, mashed potato's, Gravy, Saurkraut, real Cranberries, Corn, and Pumpkin pies with Reddi Whip.

All ready for my family on Thanksgiving, and Larry and Yumi can enjoy their Kimchi , and kiss my rosie red azz.

Bobwhite

Are there new restrictions regarding HOA's?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'll be dancing in my backyard - everyone's invited! PM me and I'll give you my address! ;)