Larry's fat tread...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...Ok, so, it started last night after band rehearsal, instead of my standard late night pizza or sub and "I'll start eating better tomorrow", I ate a salad, drank a beer and that was it.

This am, two scrambled eggs and some ham. My goal is 3 days of virtually no carbs and then very low levels of carbs, eat all the protein, salads, dressing, I like. Last time I did this, over New Years 2010, Vrai got me to do it and promised I wouldn't crave carbs if I could make it through 72 hours. Worked great, lost 25 pounds in a month, felt great. I just couldn't shake my love of pasta, bread and so forth.

So, at 275#'s, 4/29/15, that's it. I'm on the verge of needing yet another size larger jeans. Maybe the vanity of putting it in it's own tread will motivate me to hang with it?

It's on. :tap:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Best of luck. They now make pizza with cauliflower for the crust. Blick.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Best of luck. They now make pizza with cauliflower for the crust. Blick.

Blick is right. I find I do better when I just eat different things rather than try to "substitute" something for something else. As in, veggie burgers are revolting, but falafel is delicious. Cheeseless pizza is better than you'd think it would be, but fake cheese should be against the law. That sort of thing.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Not so fast. Loaded mashed cauliflower is amazing. Steam it up, mash it with some sour cream, cheese, and bacon bits. OMG!

yumm. add some shredded rotisserie chicken or ham cubes and some cheese on top and bake and its a whole meal...and you can pretend its healthy because..cauliflower :lmao:

pizza on top of mushroom caps or wrapped in a low carb wrap is a better pizza sub, I think.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
So, is this the possessive "Larry's Fat Thread" (as in you own it and want to talk about Fat in general) or is it the descriptive "Larry's Fat Thread" (as in Larry is Fat)?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So, is this the possessive "Larry's Fat Thread" (as in you own it and want to talk about Fat in general) or is it the descriptive "Larry's Fat Thread" (as in Larry is Fat)?

Dewd. It's a tread. It can be ANYTHING you like. OP's are just suggestions... :lol:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Gee. Someone should start a thread...

Why? They will just tell you to eat less and exercise more. Who needs a thread for that? Maybe your Mom should have beat you more, did you notice how skinny beaten kids are?.

glhs837

Power with Control
So, fat-shaming is okay if you do it to yourself? I just can't keep up..... what if you drawing attention to your own weight makes me think of my own, which makes me feel shameful that I haven't started my own thread..... this thread might have to be reported, but that might hurt your feelings.......... now I feel bad about maybe making you feel bad..........stuck in a loop, I am........