Laser Hair Removal

sockgirl77

kerriellen said:
Anyone have laser hair removal done in Southern MD? If so, where and do you recommend them?

Kerri
My cousin got her face done at a salon somewhere. I'll ask her and post where it was. She would recommend them but just a warning, she had to go for several sessions before it was complete. I think that she maxed out her credit cards. I know that there's a doctor that does it in the Bean building, as well. :yay:

sockgirl77 said:
My cousin got her face done at a salon somewhere. I'll ask her and post where it was. She would recommend them but just a warning, she had to go for several sessions before it was complete. I think that she maxed out her credit cards. I know that there's a doctor that does it in the Bean building, as well. :yay:

She was that hairy? :twitch:

kerriellen

sockgirl77 said:

Laser hair removal takes about 5 sessions because hair folicles only die when they are in an active growth phase. They space the sessions out and eventually get all of the hair while growing.

Kerri