laser resurfasing anyone?

craberta

Has anyone here ever had it done? I was born and raised in Calif, and lived in Florida and Texas, in the sun alot. I have looked around on the internet, but have never heard what a patient has to say about the results. :buttkiss::whip: (I wanted to see what these looked like together):buttkiss::whip:

Last edited:

FemmePrincess

:howdy: If you want the best Plastic Surgeon..... Hope this will help.

Wilfred R. Ehrmantraut, Jr., MDSpecialty: Plastic Surgery

Plastic Surgery of Southern Maryland
Calvert Medical Office Building
110 Hospital Road, Suite 213
Prince Frederick, MD 20678
410-414-9844
410-414-9798
Fax 410-414-9795

Medical School: George Washington University School of Medicine, 1995
Residency: St. Agnes Hospital, Baltimore (General Surgery), 2000; Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center College of Medicine, (Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery), 2002
Special Interests: Breast Augmentation and Reconstructive Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, General Reconstructive Surgery, Skin Cancer, Medical Skin Care, Wound Care, laser resurfasing. Board Certified: Plastic Surgery

jney

what done?

What is it that you are looking at doing? I saw a sign in Leonardtown for a place in the video building by arizona pizza that does laser services. haven't checked it out myself yet.

ShyGirl

My sister is friends with a doctor who used to perform laser resurfacing in Annapolis. (His wife convinced him to move back to her home state.)

I'm not sure if the doctor was trying to drum up business when he told me the following things, but they may be good questions to keep in mind as you shop around for a place:

Does the business own the laser machine or lease it?

The implication is that if the business owns the machine, they will probably make more of an effort to maintain it and keep it in good working condition.

Sometimes when a machine is leased, it is shared between several different businesses. Shared as in swapped out or moved around a lot. That's a lot of wear and tear.

How often is the laser machine serviced by a professional and when was the last time that it was serviced?

You don't want to be the first person to receive a treatment after the machine has been serviced.

My sister's neighbor was stung by this: She got a free treatment - but the laser beam was slightly "off", parts of her face received an intense sweep of the laser and those areas burned for days afterward.

Once the burn wore off, the lady's face looked only a teeny bit smoother, so they injected botox to make her face look smooth, so she would go away happy. Ewww...

I've never met you, I have no idea what you look like, but I think that you look fine just the way you are. :huggy: