Lash Growing Serum!

rpexie

.:Georgia Peach:.
Ive been looking into different lash growing serums, not like Latisse (I dont fancy my green eyes turning colors..not to mention its like 150 bucks) But like the new L'Oreal Lash Boosting Serum, or Mavala Eye Lite Double Lash. My eyelashes are like medium long I just wanted to try something new. I purchased the L'Oreal one (something like 12 dollars @ Walmart) but just the serum not the mascara because I refuse to wear any mascara other than Clinique. Soooooo has anyone tried any of these type things? Ive only been using the one about a week and its definitly made them much softer... but its too soon to confirm them being longer!

CMC122

Go Braves!
I use Lattisse and it is awesome! I have been very fortunate to not have any of the skin or eye discoloring... I think those side effects are noted but don't really happen that often. My lashes are long now and I love it! I actually look forward to puting on mascara in the morning!

rpexie

.:Georgia Peach:.
Lucky!

aww ...well maybe one of these days I'll finally break down and get it. Ive heard it works wonders... I read about some ladies putting it on their eyebrows too to fill them in.

Socalgirl

Ive been looking into different lash growing serums, not like Latisse (I dont fancy my green eyes turning colors..not to mention its like 150 bucks) But like the new L'Oreal Lash Boosting Serum, or Mavala Eye Lite Double Lash. My eyelashes are like medium long I just wanted to try something new. I purchased the L'Oreal one (something like 12 dollars @ Walmart) but just the serum not the mascara because I refuse to wear any mascara other than Clinique. Soooooo has anyone tried any of these type things? Ive only been using the one about a week and its definitly made them much softer... but its too soon to confirm them being longer!

I use Latisse. My MD told me the change in eye pigmentation is a side effect of the drug Lumegen that is placed directly in the eye. She said using Latisse on eyelashes and brows should not cause any problems.