Last min. gift ideas?

somd1204

Christmas is almost here and I need to get some last min. gifts. What are some of the most popular gifts that ppl would truly enjoy this year? Hopefully something I can purchase locally. Is Peir One expensive and/or do they have nice gifts?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
check out Surprise.com ... you can find ideas on there and buy 'em locally to get them in time for xmas.

Pier 1 is awesome for stuff, but not too much manly-man stuff in there; guess it depends on who you're shopping for. Also, a gift cert for best buy would be a good idea since it's new and all ... :eek:hwel:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by cmcdanal
Chia-pet :shrug:

Laugh all you want but this is Tyler's news addition to the top of his Christmas list.

Needless to say he'll be using one of his giftcards to purchase one.

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by tys_mommy
Laugh all you want but this is Tyler's news addition to the top of his Christmas list.

Needless to say he'll be using one of his giftcards to purchase one.

:howdy:
Just this morning, my grand-daughter asked me to get her one. Go figure....

crabcake

Originally posted by Nanny Pam
:howdy:
Just this morning, my grand-daughter asked me to get her one. Go figure....

please tell her to leave it at nanny's house or it'll turn into the grass garden she had last year that dried up and died ... :frown:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by somd1204
Christmas is almost here and I need to get some last min. gifts. What are some of the most popular gifts that ppl would truly enjoy this year? Hopefully something I can purchase locally. Is Peir One expensive and/or do they have nice gifts?

Pier One has some fantastic gift packs. I got one for a wine lover and another for a candle lover. :yay:

Gift cards are always popular. I got one good for my sister's favorite restaurants for her and her hubby, but you can get them from most restaurants and stores. I got a gift card for my mail carrier from Target.

crabcake

Bath and Body Works has some yummy gift bags already put together, or you can pick and choose some things for a person and make your own.

They also have these beautiful, metallic boxes to put stuff in too (they're $5, but nice presentation with a ribbon and bow added :wink:).

A nice bottle of wine is always a good gift too ... unless it's a smib, then a 24 pack of 10-ouncers should do just fine. :cool:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Last minute gift: booze. Find out what they drink and get them a bottle of it. Never fails.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I just picked up some scratch-off lottery tickets for the stockings this morning.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by dustin
also Best Buy or Circuit City gift certificates.

Or most gas stations have gift cards, I love it when santa leaves me one in my stocking. It gives me extra lunch money for the week.