Last night - Willow's Rd

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
I was driving on Willow's Rd toward Rt. 5 last night. There was a car laying on its side (passenger). There was a bunch of teenagers (college kids?) standing around. I don't recall seeing any ambulances nearby. I hope all were ok.

Anyone have any info about what happened?

Beta84

They're out to get us
I was driving on Willow's Rd toward Rt. 5 last night. There was a car laying on its side (passenger). There was a bunch of teenagers (college kids?) standing around. I don't recall seeing any ambulances nearby. I hope all were ok.

Do you remember the time? I heard a bunch of emergency crews flying in that direction at some point. You probably went by before they got there. The nearest fire station is on the other end of Willows but that's only a few minutes away.

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
After I passed by, a brush truck with its lights on flew by going toward the accident (I don't know where he could have been going except to the same accident I had just passed).

Last edited:

latinamomma

Transam's wife

Gonna ask a stupid question here, but do you know what type of car and color? I only ask cause some friends of my daughter's was almost flipped their car last night and ended up in a ditch...am wondering if it was them. If it was, they are all ok....one posted it on fb.

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
White, four door sedan. Perhaps, a chevy malibu by size?...I wouldn't go too far with that one though. The majority of what I saw what the cars' undercarriage.