Last Night's Disasters

lovinmaryland

This has nothing to do w/ dresses... but when I was watching the Grammys last night I was wondering why they had so many colaborations. I thought it was lame. Like Sugarland dueting w. Adele was just awful... Adele kept looking at them like "get the #### off the stage this is my time" :lol:

sockgirl77

This has nothing to do w/ dresses... but when I was watching the Grammys last night I was wondering why they had so many colaborations. I thought it was lame. Like Sugarland dueting w. Adele was just awful... Adele kept looking at them like "get the #### off the stage this is my time" :lol:

There were a few good ones though. I liked the TI and JT one. But, then again, JT is :yum:.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
M.I.A.'s "dress" was over the top :killingme

JT & TI were fabulous, socki.

Mylie and Taylor Swift were :barf:, just as I anticipated.

Attachments

• MIA-Preggo-468.jpg
    MIA-Preggo-468.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I actually liked the Rap Pack thing but El Prego's attire was just plain odd and uncomfortable looking.

The Rap Pack was pretty cool - so was the Four Tops tribute with Jamie Foxx and Neo.

I thought I heard somewhere that M.I.A. was having contractions last night and they were hoping she'd make it through the performance. All I could picture was her water breaking right there on the stage. :killingme

sockgirl77

The Rap Pack was pretty cool - so was the Four Tops tribute with Jamie Foxx and Neo.

I thought I heard somewhere that M.I.A. was having contractions last night and they were hoping she'd make it through the performance. All I could picture was her water breaking right there on the stage. :killingme

:fergie:

P.S. Biatch! :lmao:

lovinmaryland

M.I.A.'s "dress" was over the top :killingme

JT & TI were fabulous, socki.

Mylie and Taylor Swift were :barf:, just as I anticipated.

I am searching for a pic of what she arrived in that one was even worse than her performance one :lmao:

Attachments

• mia.jpg
    mia.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

GeezLouise

tired and content....
I actually liked the Rap Pack thing but El Prego's attire was just plain odd and uncomfortable looking.

I honestly don't know how she performed.....when I was that pregnant, just walking across a room would get me out of breath. :lol:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I am searching for a pic of what she arrived in that one was even worse than her performance one :lmao:

Those shoes are TO DIE FOR!!!! :roflmao:

This pic of that dress reminds me of an umbrella I had by my pool a few years ago. :jet:

Attachments

• M_I_A_Dress-345.jpg
    M_I_A_Dress-345.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 90

DEEKAYPEE8569

That's cuz Jennifer Nettles CAN'T SING.....she either yodels or "sings" thru her nose.

Last edited: