Last Resort

Currently 1/2 way through the premiere... Within the first 60 seconds I was saying, "So cool!" and 1/2 hour in I'm shouting, "Holy crap!" "Holy crap!" :clap:

I'm hooked!

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
watched it on the early premiere on hulu. Pretty believable. Hope they can keep the storyline as exciting as the premiere.

watched it on the early premiere on hulu. Pretty believable. Hope they can keep the storyline as exciting as the premiere.
And to think you had fets buzzing your house adding that extra special effect...:lol:

I haven't been this excited about a TV show in a long, long, long time.

ftcret

Go to the facebook pages of Submarine vets - pick one, there are more than a couple, the comments there are not nearly as fawning as the comments here.

In the opinions of those of us who have 'been there, done that' the show was loaded with :bs:
and as far as 'that could happen...' not a chance in hell.

Go to the facebook pages of Submarine vets - pick one, there are more than a couple, the comments there are not nearly as fawning as the comments here.

In the opinions of those of us who have 'been there, done that' the show was loaded with :bs:
and as far as 'that could happen...' not a chance in hell.

Psst... its a TV show made for entertainment.

KDENISE977

I really liked it too, I'll try and catch it again...although, I'm not sure how they can keep the storyline going? It seems more like a movie than an actual tv series?