Later Caps

Grumpy

was?? You counting them out already?? I know they are down 3-0 but there is a game 4 tonight

Toxick

Splat
was?? You counting them out already?? I know they are down 3-0 but there is a game 4 tonight

The way they've been playing, I'm not even sure I'm going to turn it on tonight.

Yeah - Of course I will, but I'm not feeling very hopeful right now. We have to win 4 straight and looking at the way they've been playing, I'm not sure they have it in them. I don't see any hunger on the ice.

Chris0nllyn

It's no surprise based on their play thus far this year, let alone the 'loffs.

No way Reirdon sticks around. Leonsis should have paid Trotz. Now begins the exodus. There isn't enough money to keep everyone.

Sad to say this may be Holtby's last game in a Caps sweater.

Chris0nllyn

The way they've been playing, I'm not even sure I'm going to turn it on tonight.

Yeah - Of course I will, but I'm not feeling very hopeful right now. We have to win 4 straight and looking at the way they've been playing, I'm not sure they have it in them. I don't see any hunger on the ice.

The only thing that I think gets them a win tonight is Ovechkin's kid's birthday is today. He'll probably put the team on his back, go full dad-mode, and get a hat trick.

Chris0nllyn

I don't know what team that was last night, but they if they could stick around through the rest of the postseason, that'd be cool.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Lets Go Lightning! They advance today, knocking out the Blue Jackets, Saving Jon Coopers job.